Posts by jjjc_93

Looking good Bull, nice work dude Any of the subtests pass at 6.5ghz or just a 6.4 straight run? That imc is starting to look like mine, l312b515 is a cursed imc batch!
Wow, very nice Loud! Getting back into memory clocking after a small hiatus. Testing some old Samsung sticks I bought when Ivy first came out. Not super tight here, but looking pretty good. Board is evga classified, big improvement over earlier generations. Vdimm = 2.2v
Hehe, I like Bullant
$260 for 100L (110 actually, but that's our little secret )
Hey mate, give this a read through. Just one of many ways to insulate a board
^ Maybe you have a bad chip zero? I can still use 2666 8-12-8 on this board but 3rds need some work to train.
welcome to the addiction
Yes you can use the Ney Pro with the standard heatsinks on the sticks. As far as ICs removing when frozen, just don't move anything until its defrosted as the heatsink may lift easily and take an IC with it. It's also not ideal as far as thermal transfer goes, but it will still get you down to -100 or so on ln2.
Bit late to this one, but if you haven't seen any reviews read mine here: It's not very good. With these things you are better off laying out a bit more on initial investment and then not having to worry about purchasing again. Check out these lines: Kingpin SF3D/EK Der8auer Good to see another...