Posts by jjjc_93

Have some moar DCUII I'm not a clean modder My card seems decent so far, still working with it at the moment.
If one can not see butterfly, does butterfly still land on rock?
I'm going to sell my F1 EE soon as its just too heavy and slow for what I want it to do. It's a great pot and does its job exactly as it should but it's just too slow. A gemini is faster and is still easy enough to manage on a CB chip. Nice purchase though, it is a great beginner's pot as it is slow but holds temperatures really well.
Taipei again this year?
Nice Dhen, happy birthday bro
Been a while since anybody has streamed in here! If anybody is just going to be bored tonight or flicking through the TV trying to get hold of a bad movie then come and watch me fail hard at some benching. Just going to have a muck around with what is supposedly a very good PhenomII 965, 7ghz maybe? Haven't solo benched in a while so having a very playful session to get back into the swing before I start attacking some more serious stuff again. From 5pm GMT+8 (2 hours...
Search ddr3 tray or ram tray on ebay and some will pop up, that's where I got mine from. It was $10 or something from memory.
1.825v daamn, nice sticks. Need me some more PIS
Or nothing. Probably nothing.
4way 290x has the 3DMark 11 4way WR. Definitely go for 290x if you want to run 4way and bench.