Posts by TheReciever

what about other materials? Ill probably just use the shin-etsu I have, it would be wasteful otherwise but still interested in liquid metal lol
Whats the problem with using liquid metal on aluminum? I hear its supposed to be more efficient but is bad for aluminum?
I know its usually not quick and easy, but opening up the laptop and looking at the wireless card itself will tell you more. Its definitely not unheard of for the antenna to become unattached giving you a poor signal
Thanks for sharing! Ill probably do my own comparison as well when I modify my own machine I have been told that roughing up the heatpipe a little bit with a wirebrush can also bring out a little more efficiency
Not to lead you into a false confidence, but I have yet to encounter that actually uses that lol. Users also have the tendency to quote what they are speaking about incorrectly, as support we know the specific name and functions of a lot of systems/applications as compared to the user that just calls it as they see fit for us to interpret for them.I have no idea on the other issue lol, thats foreign to me.Be sure to report back and let us know how that worked for you EDIT:...
Oh right, I apologize In Windows 7, X being the user X > Appdata > Roaming > Microsoft > Outlook Outlook being the location you want to move the file to, also I believe it is the same in 2013, but from my experience in 2010 you need to rename the file to outlook. Make sure outlook is shut down before running that command from the start menu search bar. I dont know if that will resolve your issue but that would be my way of meeting in the middle in regards to the...
Well I am used to looking at corporate naming schemes for emails so I am not sure what your current user has for an email address lol.generally I have seen it be something to the magnitude of this.Ilostmymind@contoso.comThen the file size would be significantly larger than the others, while most of them would be around 1KB or so the cache file should be around 300KB to 5MB (from my own experiences in enterprises)but in short, nk2 is what I meant lol
You might be able to meet in the middle with cached contacts populating for the address lines. If that is what you are missing, doing some refreshes for a contract now to 2010. In XP x being the user. X > application data > Microsoft > outlook Copy the largest file as its very likely the one you and when you bring it to the new computer you will need to rename it to Outlook. Make sure outlook is closed, from the start menu type in the following... Outlook.exe...
No not really, I have 2 y400 heatsinks on order not sure when they will arrive though. They will both be essential so I cant risk destroying those lol, they are already cut to size...
I really wanted one of those lol