Posts by TheReciever

Your just projecting your perspective unto someone that more than likely doesnt share your view...
The main difference (coming from my 6970m) was the setting (under normal AA) was 8xMSAA vs 8xEQMSAA. There is supersmapling and edge detect but I havent played too much with those as they tank performance at 3200x1800. Really was just playing with VSR since I could now, the 6970m didnt support it natively and the work around didnt either unfortunately so I at the very least took the FPS up my panels refresh rate of 95hz.I can instantly tell if the AA was working or not,...
Is that an nvidia specific AA? I am not very informed on the different methods of it, I just used what ever the max could be to eliminate jaggies on the floor or wall panels. I think I have supersampling but at that point I am below 60 FPS.I generally fall back to the Mass Effect series when I dont like anything that is out right now lol
Giving the game another run now with the updated hardware. Something to consider if you guys are looking to give it another go is to look into "ALOT" A lot of Textures mod pack, compiles a lot of the mods from ME3 mod scene and has them work for ME2 since I guess a lot of the texture are the same. Relatively simple to implement but it will take some time to compile. This time running the game at 3200x1800 with 8xEQ MSAA on top of the mods, the game looks quite nice and I...
Well this thread is not answering my questions imposed early on, kind of a waste of time to be subbed to it anymore. In the mean time ill stick with my seidon 120v
Most people usually hit around 4.0Ghz but thats with aftermarket boards mind you
Never used Google shopping
umm...http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xx3440.TRS0&_nkw=x3440&_sacat=0
to the consumer choices?... 1156 also had xeon counterparts.
Probably get the xeon equivalents for even cheaper no?