Posts by TheReciever

I think you both misunderstood the message. Its really w/e, I dont care that much.
If this was the case he would likely silently disappear from the thread I would think.But do go on, its cute how this is unfolding.
Ryzen Mobile supposed to be 2H of this year.I am waiting for Ryzen as I will not support Nvidia (for various reasons) and/or Intel for only offering BGA chips in the laptop space.If Ryzen sucks Ill just dump money into my y510p/y410p and/or get a m6800 or something and call it a day.Whats also irritating about nvidia right now is that they have 1060m and 1070m but dont offer them in laptops. You have to buy them out of zbox's and transplant them into your laptop.Just...
Even if your an amd hater, wait for ryzen to drop and see if Intel lowers their pricing If not then no harm done and you get Kabylake anyways
If it performed, no one would care as much about heat with options we have for cooling that enthusiasts would likely to pick up
Ryzen Mobile yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Color me excite.
Sheep panic, its what they do. Just get them some tinfoil and they'll be fine.
Looks like your getting a hang of it I have the "Tree New Bee" and CoolerMaster U3. I personally like the U3 but its a mixed bag due to the fans not having a great rep. Best of luck in your future modding
Unless I am mistaken, 6700hq is locked to 3.1Ghz on 4 core turbo.Does that processor have a couple bins that your able to push similar to that of my 4700mq?Agree with everything else however
You'll have to do some reading on it to get a better grasp of its functions, there is a dedicated thread for it on NBR dubbed "The Throttlestop Guide" and has been used for greater control of laptops since 2010.I have older hardware so I just use it to force max turbo on my laptops but unlocked processors will allow for more tweaking.ThrottleStop Guide