Posts by TheReciever

960m SLI would be pretty baller
I think its time to lay off man, hes thinking that its a possibility given the fact that he just added water as a cooling medium. Its specifically why my first watercooling experience was with nonconductive water.Its a real bummer OP, but without testing the parts its difficult to say. Of course looking them over may give hints (like burned pins/caps etc), but getting a replacement PSU will give you the answer to your question.
I dont need a U.S. court to tell me a game is in complete fashion. Thats why we have reviewers. I still cant launch ME3 and BF3 still has DirectX crashes on a 4th system. Until they work, I wont be purchasing anything new from the Origin client.
Whoa, that's um... A lot of computer lol
Never mind, already purchased what I need ( I believe )
It really depends on the GPU, and much less than previous with maxwell taking the forefront on nvidia side of things.
Hey Guys! I was initially thinking of getting a tablet, but realized that I would still need to get a bunch of adapters to suit my needs. With a tight budget, I couldnt spring for both. Anyone have experience with the USB to HDMI adapters?
Typically you dont get efficiency to have hi resolution and built in SSD Usually its for the college student or similar that needs a longer lasting unit to take notes and what not. While any OEM would love to include SSD's in every unit being obviously superior to platter drives, it raises the overall price tag and deters buyers when it can be easily installed yourself (most of the time not voiding warranties). 8GB is where I would draw the line though. I hate buying a...
Its probably one the larger reasons I got out of desktops for a while
Probably because we had 128 man servers in bf1942...