Posts by TheReciever

There will probably be one as soon as an official start date is declared
there is a Tonga m295x which is the newest from AMD and performs adequately However its SOB
Its not a bad game, just doesnt capture any mystery to it like the older one had. I dont know why you would need a VPN to play it though, I played it daily back when it was first released.
PSO2's gameplay is sadly nothing like that, but still fun to play. Kinaesthetic Thanks for sharing, im genuinely interested in this game and will be looking forward to its release
Nice!
It was never a "strong card" ever. Especially with the issue of having about 5 different versions of it, one of which includes the 540m in design.You dont buy a gaming laptop to save your battery.Strange, I can and will replace my GPU when I have budget for 7970m. Thanks for telling me what I can and cant do.Im sorry, but you are trying to generalize a statement to laptops in general. When in fact it would have been maxwell ONLY GPU's that would have been affected just...
lol. I am Mexican and I hold no offense
The problem is there are too many cases of individuals taking advantage of the system, to the point where they make more money on assistance than they would in the workforce. that I take issue with. Of course this isnt a sweeping generalization but its what commonly makes the news.
I'd revise your choice of wording. As that by no means strictly retains to one ethnicity.
I would do the tim and IPS panel The P650SE is quite an excellent model laptop http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/sager-np8651-clevo-p650se-with-gtx-970m-htwingnuts-review.765376/ Check out the review its quite extensive