Posts by csscmaster3

Assuming you were referring to Microsoft, you are wrong. Their Net Income was $5.2Bn for Q1 2014 (the don't follow calendar year as their fiscal year) while NI for 2013 was $21.9Bn.
I have three of these monitors and love them. If there is input lag I haven't noticed it. While using them in conjunction with 3D Vision there is some ghosting, but for just normal usage I haven't seen any. I haven't had to deal with Acer Support so I can't comment on them.
There is no initial cost to the consumer to play League of Legends. League of Legends is also one of the most successful games with a FTP model.
Have you heard of League of Legends?
I am looking around trying to find a sub $450 laptop that has the ability to play games. I am not talking about maxing bf3 of course, but more along the lines of LoL, SC2, and Diablo 3. In addition I want a 15in or smaller screen, but great mobility would be a plus. I came across a Acer Aspire AS5560G-7809 for $450 at tigerdirect http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2008029&CatId=4938 It seems to be exactly what I am looking for,...
I get an "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)" error when trying to go to EVGA. Definitely going to try this out though.
Time to start going through my couch for spare change. I can't wait for an air cooled version.
This is rather a pain. I do all my torrenting from a headless server. Usually I can just drop a .torrent file into a watched directory and Transmission will start it. Good thing most Linux distributions still provide their own .torrent files.
Check out JuiceDefender on the market.
So they are upset Google is essentially now using one database instead of multiple?