Posts by AllLeafs

Selling Intel 240GB 730 series ssd's. We have more than 5 available. The ssd's were from new customer gaming PC builds (unsold pc's) that had 2 or 3 drives in raid0 with Windows 8.1 installed. The ssd's are perfectly functional and in new condition. The ssd's will be formatted before being shipped. Asking $127 each shipped via USPS priority mail.
Selling a rarely used i7 5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA 2011-v3. For approximately two months I've used this CPU on my home rig to run ZBrush (2.5D sculpting program). I have the same CPU at work so I've been using my work rig for all my sculpting needs. The CPU is in pristine condition and it was NOT overclocked. Asking $825 Shipped via USPS Priority OBO.
Thanks for the link! I don't mind paying a little extra for a motherboard.
Hi guys does anyone know of any reliable GA1150 motherboards with 10+ SATA port connectors? I'm building a pc just for cloning hard disks and I'll be having a lot of them connected.
Hi guys here's what I'm trying to create: I would like to have about 9 VM's or 9 virtual desktops which are installed/configured on the same hard drive(runningWin7x64 Enterprise). The VM's will be all kinds of Windows flavors. I'm new to Virtualization, any help would really be appreciated. -Side note I have "macreum backups" of the windows images that I'd like to use for the VM's. Is it possible to use those images as a VM rather than having to install fresh from a...
Hi all I'm having this issue with my Windows 8.1x64 image where I'm getting black bars on some (not all) of my opened windows. I had this issue after installing Windows Update today. I'm using only Intel HD Graphics P4600 with the latest driver, I've completely uninstalled and re-installed the driver but still no luck. Any ideas? Please see attached image.
Price drop.
Selling a BNIB sealed/unopened Intel 910 PCIE SSD 800GB SSDPEDPX800G301. Is should still be under warranty. Asking $2400 OBO.
I don't have the original receipt. I got the laptop as a trade.. I'll ask if he still has the receipt.