Posts by AllLeafs

Thanks for the link! I don't mind paying a little extra for a motherboard.
Hi guys does anyone know of any reliable GA1150 motherboards with 10+ SATA port connectors? I'm building a pc just for cloning hard disks and I'll be having a lot of them connected.
Hi guys here's what I'm trying to create: I would like to have about 9 VM's or 9 virtual desktops which are installed/configured on the same hard drive(runningWin7x64 Enterprise). The VM's will be all kinds of Windows flavors. I'm new to Virtualization, any help would really be appreciated. -Side note I have "macreum backups" of the windows images that I'd like to use for the VM's. Is it possible to use those images as a VM rather than having to install fresh from a...
bump
Hi all I'm having this issue with my Windows 8.1x64 image where I'm getting black bars on some (not all) of my opened windows. I had this issue after installing Windows Update today. I'm using only Intel HD Graphics P4600 with the latest driver, I've completely uninstalled and re-installed the driver but still no luck. Any ideas? Please see attached image.
Price drop.
Selling a BNIB sealed/unopened Intel 910 PCIE SSD 800GB SSDPEDPX800G301. Is should still be under warranty. Asking $2400 OBO.
I don't have the original receipt. I got the laptop as a trade.. I'll ask if he still has the receipt.
Selling my Razer Blade 14" Inch Gaming Laptop. I originally traded my 4K display for this Laptop which I haven't had the chance to use much. It's in brand new condition, no box or accessories, only laptop and power supply. SPECS: Intel Core i7-4702HQ 2.2 GHz 8.0 GB DDR3L SDRAM 512.0 GB 1.0 rpm 512 GB Solid-State Drive 14.0-Inch Screen, Nvida GeForce 870M Windows 8.1 Asking $2200 Shipped.
bump