Posts by AllLeafs

Looking for an appraisal on a brand new Gigabyte BRIX Pro GB-BXI7-4770R with 8gb (1 dimm) of ram and a Samsung 840 series 500gb ssd. Comes with Windows 8.1 unactivated. Thank you,
I'm looking to purchase DOA non working Nvidia 700-800 Series GPU's. Please PM me with the details of the dead gou and an offer.
Hi guys I'm looking for detailed information on VR technology on things like rendering pipeline, time warps and hardware acceleration for various headsets. Are there any websites or dev forums that have this kind of information that anyone may know about?
Hi guys I'm trying to capture the CPU and GPU information (temp, usage, frequency etc) during gameplay over a certain period of time. I'd like to have that data saved to a .csv or .txt file that I can take into excel and do some averaging.
Hey guys, is it possible to disable the preview window on the monitor? It seems like unnecessary rendering for the gpu. I'm hoping this will give my a few more fps while in VR.
Hi guys I'm looking to purchase one of those new Intel Gaming NUC's and I want to utilize the Thunderbolt 3 port to connect 4 1080P monitors @ 60hz. The closest thing I can find is Thunderbolt33 to 2x DP adapter: http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-TB32HD2-Thunderbolt-Adapter-Converter/dp/B01ANR5AJU/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1460498711&sr=8-6&keywords=thunderbolt+3+to+hdmi Are there any other ways I can drive 4 1080p monitors @ 60hz via one Thunderbolt3 connection?
Hey guys I'm trying to get the HTC Vive DevKit to work with some steam games which are "VR" supported. I have my Vive working and paired correctly and I can run the SteamVR Intro (Ballons!) scene just fine. I try to start other VR games but nothing shows up in the HMD. I even tried to set the launch options to "-vr" but still nothing. Anyone have a Vive DevKit working with a game or even a demo?
I'm using 8 ASUS VE278Q Monitors which have all the standard connections (VGA, HDMI, DVI, DP). I'm using a Haswell i7 4770 CPU. But I can always upgrade the CPU(not my budget ).
Hi guys I'm hoping I could have some help finding some graphics card options to power 8 monitors @ 1080P 60HZ. Not running any games, I just need the card powerful enough to show all 8 desktops and maybe a few lightweight applications like Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Hi guys I am trying to find out if the Xeon Phi Coprocessor can be used for 3D Modeling with applications like ZBrush and Keyshot (CPU Bound apps) and hopefully some Autodesk applications like Maya and 3DS Max. Has anyone on OCN had experience installing this hardware and setting it up for a similar use case as me?