Posts by sub50hz

All the small Nikon/Canon/Sony bodies suck to hold, unless you have tiny hands. Even the D610 with a grip is on the verge of "too small" for me sometimes.
Someone deleting posts for containing opinions now, eh? I'd love an explanation on that one.
I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make. Intel markets and segmentizes their product stack so they make maximum profit. If you think for one second that they will make more money selling 8-core parts as part of their consumer line, you're wrong. Intel has a lot of highly-paid, very smart employees who are very good at what they do.
Ah, makes sense, then.
The workstation middle ground is the E5-1xxxv3, at least from a marketing standpoint.
Because they know the people who really want eight cores will fork over more money for it. Plus, thermals, etc. I don't want to sound like a broken record, we all know why they do it.
Looks like a couple of Iris Pro SKUs to me -- I'm not sure why so many of you are jumping to the conclusion that no -K 80+watt SKUs will ever be made.
Why do you need such a large RAW buffer? I assume you're not shooting professionally, as you would already be ordering a 1DX or 1DIV (guessing you are currently shooting Canon by your interest in the 7D).
I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with you, merely pointing out that the meaning of 'utility' will vary from one person to the next. There's no "tone" inferred by my post, I think you're reading into peoples' comments a little too much.
Not everyone packs 8 billion pieces of gear everytime they take a bag, though. Utility doesn't always have to mean being overencumbered.