Posts by Alex132

What about the 8-core version of the S4?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S4edit- I guess because those were 2x4 core chips that worked independently.It'll be interesting to see what people have to say about it on the 4th of Sep.
"A little bit faster" yeah I don't think my browser is the bottle neck in my internet speeds.
There is a video of a guy scrubbing down his Gigabtye X58 UD9 board.
Personally I would go for an mATX board do to the added features and possibly reliability/overclockability that an mATX board offers over a mITX board. I am sure it is do-able, even with all that watercooling
Which makes me really wonder why Nvidia said that the GTX690 doesn't need a backplate for additional VRM cooling Not only would the backplate looked WAY cooler, but it would have helped the VRMs stay cooler... I dunno man, I feel like it's not much to ask for on a $1000 GPU.
Yeah thanks, I think I am gonna do that.Although IIRC faster pump =/= lower temps.Faster pumps are only for overcoming restrictions, correct?
Yeah, I was thinking I could use that. But it would be a pain to run that every time I'd like something to set up and forget about it. Hence why I wanted to set it to ~40% in the BIOS or something.edit- I wouldn't mind running something like that, I already have speedfan and it seems simple enough to follow
Damn okay, so how would you guys suggest controlling the speed of this pump?Hook it up to my motherboard CPU fan header and in the BIOS tell it to run at the lowest speed possible? (don't need the extra flow in my loop).
So I kinda got the PWM D5 pump instead of the Vario one. Will a fan-controller be fine to control the speed of the pump? (it is powered by a separate molex power)
They should have just gone with copper, it really is just a better idea.Which they are now! So that's good