Posts by 4514kaiser

7.5/10 - I really like the photo's composition and colour but the subject of the photo the puppy imo is not in a great pose lol. All i can see is its back and its legs and a third a face. At first glance instead of how 'cute and playful' the image to me is more like 'is that a puppy'? Also the blur vignette is a bit over done for me....
Hey guys I’ve just seen the release of the Roccat Tyon and I just want to know whether it will work for what I want to use it for. I realise I might me asking a bit to early just hoping someone might know! 1. Can I setup macros that will automatically activated when a programme is ‘maximised and active’ – ( Eg. If I start up Autodesk Revit could I have an automatic macro setup for my side mouse button back and forward that enables when the programme is the active...
Yer i know there active amp+passive just seemed to expensive to get anything worth while. It seem its only really worth it if ur spending $1000+ or if you have and awesome knowledge of secondhand 80's & 90's audio equipment! Since i don't it seems far more logical to stick with audio equipment that i can predict and afford And yes I know an Iphone dock, i in general had a rule of thumb that anything that had a iphone dock was a waste of money / there was something better...
Thats one good looking Headphone AMP and Dac extremely temping! I'm now trying to choose between the NFB15.32 and your recommendation the O2-odac-combo hard choice thanks for the great recomendation any idea how they compare?Thanks for the recommendation that Bic Sub looks like the perfect solution to my sub problem just uncertain if i'll be able to get it here in Australia it's always surprisingly hard to find a US shop to ship to AU!Speaker wise i'm set on the Aktimte...
Sorry think you may have missed the question..... i'm not interested in discussing whether i should have speakers or closed/open headphone seriously there's an Subwoofer on the to buy list I clearly do not working in a cubical.... regardless i guess it could be called private office if you want to call it that...... The question simplified.... any recommendations for - Amp - running speakers and headphone with output for a powered subwoofer - what should u go for! Dac-...
Hey guys, I’m hoping to set myself up with some decent audio gear for my separate work pc as I tend to listen to music as I work. The bugget is unfortunately fair small max $750. I like to listen to a bit of everything by prefer a ‘colourful’ sound with exceptionally good punchy bass. So far I’ve had a few ideas regarding some components but am at complete loss as to what to get with others! I also indeed to pair this gear up with my DT990 pro 250 ohm headphones. This is...
Give this a Go with a bit of luck it should do the trick! Update your bios Remove/uninstall All VGA OCing software.. If that does not work maybe a try a full on clean install of all vga drivers as follows (btw do not do this if you have a AMD cpu) 1. (Express Uninstall) Uninstall Catalyst Control Center in the Programs and Features control panel Reboot into Safe Mode Once in Safe Mode, open Driver Sweeper Select "AMD - Display" Click "Clean" Reboot when it prompts...
Hey I complete forgot whether installation of Cap drivers were required after you have install CCC!! All Cap files are included in CCC if CCC is the latest driver update correct?
So i did a mega clean install, uninstall CCC, used Drive Sweeper and then manually went through regedit deleting all AMD and ATI files 13.10 now seems to work well however i'v had a 20fps drop in bf3 from 13.4 bit weird but everything else runs fine and running BF3 on ultra never help with competitive game play anyway.Sure it usually is the users fault like with most things but realistically it ludicrous to expect people to have to do a clean install just to get AMD...
Driver conflicts if you fail to do a 'clean install', conflicts with other programs like AB or maybe there graphics cards just have something a little bit wrong with them I swear one of my card is half broken - any OC cause massive stability and 70% of the drives used have had major issues with stability and games on stock....Going to give 13.10 another go really want to be able to play rome 2 on full Graphics