Posts by 4514kaiser

Yer Just final bought this mouse went from a DA 3.5 to this i'm surprised how quickly i'm getting used to it clicks seem far light but seem to have more travel distance overall my CSGO game has stayed much the same still terrible The cord is pretty terrible however ive manage to make it spiral into the air which mean it does not catch on anything or offer any resistance would highly recommend giving that a go to anyone having issues!
Yer its a bit joke that roccat calls the Tyon a FPS mouse after they put a Avago 9800 sensor in it, that said I get that they will probably sell more simply due to the ridiculously high DPI........... I guess money is money even if have to lie to your customers..... Anyway back to how i would use all the button...... in game absolutely useless except for the paddle might be fun for 15min in some games.... But for something like Photoshop or revit IMO this is the perfect...
Yer vehicles would be nice that said i suspect the issues with dayz sa dysnc and lag will really shine lol can't wait to see V3S atm TP everywhere.......
Man I had no problem in spending $30 to support Dayz SA creation and would do it again, seriously if someone offer to makes a lag/dysnc free Dayz SA i'll give them $90 even if it looks like the old mod! On another note just played Stalker Call of Pripyat - Misery Mod 2.1 its amazing!! Graphics gun's ect its seems to be all redone..... Seriously best single player game I've played in years, I think any Dayz fan will really enjoy it!! trust me
That's a depressing outlook guess something were never meant to be....... On the plus side if they go at the current rate they will spend the next 2.5 years till the game is fully released which should give them some time to fix it lol....
hey everyone guess everyone is over people complaining i just have to say it but i'm becoming increasing worried that Dayz will never become the game it could have been due to sever lag / desync. Everyone playing Dayz SA will have played the mode and to me sure the mode had a few issues and glitches and the graphics we not great but its biggest issue was Server lag and Desync this became extremely obvious when driving around with friends, siting in the back seat when...
9/10 I really can't find anything wrong with this photo except maybe the mountain on the left seems a tad washed out due to the light that said I guess that is sort off inevitable when taking a photo like this. Also Conspiracy I really, really like that photo of "random light i saw walking around" nicely done!!
I would get the G402 if you want a few more mouse buttons otherwise your spoiled for choice i found Logitech software is awesome for assigning buttons at least on the G700. there is some software out there cant remember its name but it exists. As for G402 thumb 'Snipe button' I found that it just sits in front of my thumb perfectly unlike the G502 where it was right in the way!!
Thanks for the heads up that's disappointing i'll wait to see if Roccat have done something special to the sensor somehow fixing the flaw but it sounds like i should just stick with my DA 3.5 I really don't get it Roccat put a sensor that is widely know to acceleration issues into there new top of the line mouse why why why ?? It does not matter if you notice it or not for the majority of people it can't be positive!
Nice review i gave this mouse a go and imo it was great loved the shape and the button placement, not a big Snipe button fan but a least its not in the way on this mouse. On the G502 the snipe button is where my thumb should be, something quite unpleasant about trying to hold something by its buttons imo.