Posts by 4514kaiser

What that does not make any sense....... You really missed the point completely...... I really meant no offence i was just expressing my opinion btw this seriously is not the thread for you if you cant take constructive criticism as that is part of the point of this thread.....
Great Photo, Alright background but the subject is looking utterly disinterested..... maybe try some new subjects outside because imo the photo technically is pretty good just background and subject!In short Yes it can be a positive but in 95% of cases it just takes away from the photo ie IMO Janca first two photos are good but the tilt just takes away from them you end up looking at them with ur head turned the third one by Janca the man on a motorbike imo works well IMO...
My bad it always seems like game developers have some understanding of cause and affect apposed to the process being blatant trial and error..... I always thought they just had a few people who understood and game engine and its possible scope and limitations and tweaked it till perfection in a number of iterations.......
I see..... I must say every time they redo a major aspect of the game make me wonder why they hell it every was ever that way they really have seemed to recreate every aspect of the game multiple time its like they never knew what they were doing to being with and are trying to build a game on trial and error......
As far as i understand it the improved skeleton overhaul will make zombies movement/animation look far better ie different zombies will run, walk, jump in a far more convincing way this as as far as i understand it will have NO impact on game performance or Zombie AI or Zombie lag.... On a sever with little Lag zombies are really easy to deal with you can run around 5 and just punch them in the head till they die. However on most severs due to lag zombies will hit u when...
Sure zombies will look even better...... Don't get me wrong Dayz SA Graphics are awesome for what the game is imo they really managed to retain the atmosphere unlike miscreate imo which just suffers from that crytec gloss on everything...... However back to the point NM zombies looking good Dayz mod zombies were better in ever other way imo..... So until the basics are improved whats the point of zombies looking amazing!
NO...... 2015 3rd quarter...... I don't know why you would expect more than a barely function vehical after a year of game production...
Sugi theirs this thing called youtube with millions of videos of the VS3 seriously........ And no they have not yet implemented full vehicle repairs or damage properly yet so all you can get for them now is a jeey can full of fuel at this point as far as i know......... Think 3rd quarter next year they THINK they might have complete vehical repair/ some mods so just wait a bit more seriously dayz SA is in its early stages to early to judge...... Beta 2016 2 years after...
10/10 Perfect love how you cant see the top! accentuate it beautifully ! I was about to upload my amazing photo of my escalators but realized I took it on my iPhone and it was crap lol anyway enjoy
hmmm really would not get excited about the 'new engine' if current major updates are anything to go by.....lol (Those amazing Zombie and that amazing new high performance sever architecture) Anyway isn't it just a rework of the old engine?? ie more of the same tweaked?