Posts by 4514kaiser

yer and by Q2 2016 we will have zombies that aren't glitchy
That stuff looks like it would really destroy the thermal properties of the rad..... i'm sure it will still work isnt there thermal paint? GL
I'm surprised you guys find the FPS more of an issue than the Dysnc and lag... But if you want to improve FPS assuming your not trying to run it on some silly Graphical setting (note a few of the graphical options are terribly optimized and it best to just turn them of check some Youtube guide for more).... so assuming you game is CPU limited as it should be just turn of hyperthreading and push your OC as far as you are comfortable. Obviously there is little point for...
hey man I know nothing about code so can you tell me how Bohemia the makers of an Arma 2 failed so miserably to understand the limitation of there own engine time and time again after years of use....... Is this consciousness money grab because they must have known the engine never had the capability to do what they promised..... Or was is it just a fundamental incompetence ie the engine should have been theoretical capable its just the programmers were unable to do what...
Sure that may be so i personally have no idea how long it takes to make a game even if you use an existing engine and borrow a who lot of assets......... (in my mind if you release a game in alpha you should have the final version out in a year otherwise people get completely over the game before the game is complete which is bad for the game and the developers )BUT The point is Dayz atm is like a racing game where there are no cars and all you can do is walk around the...
completely agree I've been saying this for an age...... I remember when Rocket delayed the game for the 2nd? time when he said he did not want to release a game with no features that was broken ect well that's what they did............ ( this early access game stuff is seeming more like a ripoff every day) Unfortunately they have seemed to have chosen the wrong engine because after 2 years of tweaking it its still worse than in initial Arma 2 terrible lagging and...
Cheers Just becoming overly cautious.......... Thanks Again
Hey I recently just got a new WD black after one of my HDD died. I was about to rearrange my file setup logic which includes changing the assigned letter to my HDD I was wondering - If i change a HDD assigned letter will programs automatically update the path? If I change my new HDD assigned letter to say (E) and change my other HDD which has the files from (E) to say (H) then transfer the folders will they automatically link up to the new HDD? the Hdd is used by most...
Seriously don't buy it its worse that mod Dayz in every way except graphics...... (which are nice but seem terrible optimized.... )>>IMO zombie AI is worse>> Sever glitch issue are worse>> Dysc / lagg is worse>> environmental glitches kill you are worse>> Hacks are worse ( I swear dean said SA was designed to fix this)>>Current range of items that you actually use worse - is getting there but i'm still stumped by some of the new items like crafting ?leather hats?>>> what!!...
wow well done!