Posts by Jaeflash

If you look over on the EVGA forums, there are people having problems that weren't there in the older version of precision. Wouldn't a copy/paste job function just like the original? Not to mention reverse engineering is perfectly legal. EA and Accolade did it to Sega, Phoenix did it to IBM's BIOS, and AMD did it with Intel processors. Seems perfectly legit that EVGA could reverse engineer Rivatuner functionality.
I say set it to 90c just to remove it as a possible bottleneck. It looks like his max temp was 82c, so with the target at 80c, he saw some throttling at one point. Technically he could probably have set it at 83c and had no issues at all. I keep mine at 95, but I usually sit at the low to mid 70's in games regardless.
Looks like he has the Temp Target set to 82c, no wonder it was throttling. Set that up to 90c or higher, and you'd see a higher boost.
My only complaint is I like a heavy mouse, and at 128g, it'll feel like a feather compared to my G500 at 182g with weights. Still, it's got everything I want in a new mouse, and I like the shape. I may give it a go.
Wow. That looks amazing!
My apartment is quite warm, since I'm too cheap to run the AC. In winter I usually drop 5-10c off my summer temps.
Yep. I've hit 84-85c during benchmarking, and I game usually around 71-74c. According to the Nvidia specs, the card is rated to 97c. http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-760/specifications
I'd just take the whole fan assembly off and clean it, then put it back on. Just leave the screws in for the heatsink so you don't have to replace the TIM.
Now that I'm running SLI, should I resubmit the form to update my info so it doesn't show me as having a single card still?
SoCal here. I got on Ebay from Dream Seller. It came FedEx, and there were no import fees. I had mine held at a FedEx/Kinkos location so I could pick it up, rather than risk it sitting out in front of my apartment door all day. It shipped on 8/28 and it was delivered on 9/3.