Posts by pauldovi

Motherboard is again available. Previous sale never went through.
This was a popular posting. It has been sold and has a few backups in case the primary doesn't go through. Closing thread. Thanks guys.
This was a popular posting. It has been sold and has a few backups in case the primary doesn't go through. Closing thread. Thanks guys.
Markings say DWL-G510 Wireless G Desktop Adapter P/N BDWLG510..B1 H/W Ver.: B1 F/W Ver.: 2.11 Note dent in metal cover. Doesn't touch PCB or components. Includes shipping.
Pulled this guy out of the closet. Hoping to find it a nice home. Shipping included. Marking are such: Intel '05 Q6600 Intel Core 2 Quad SLACR Malay 2.40Ghz / 8M / 1066 / 05A L724A760
I've got some laptop memory available for sale. The part number is either PC3-8500S-07-00-A0 or M471B2874DZ1-CF8. Not sure which it is. Shipping included.
I've got some laptop memory available for sale. The part number is F3-8500CL7D-4GBSQ. Specifications listed are DDR3-2GB, PC3-8500, CL7-7-7-20. Shipping included.
I've had this guy in the closest for a while now. I am hoping someone can make good use of it. It will be the motherboard only, although I'm happy to throw in any cables that you need (I have a big box of various cables). Shipping included. http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=2851#ov
I've had this guy in the closest for a little while now. Hoping someone can make use of it. I'm including shipping via USPS.
I use both Chrome and Internet Explorer at work. Internet Explorer is a must when using SharePoint. Chrome seems to work better with some of my company's web applications. Go figure...