Posts by pauldovi

Man, the one retail device mentioned in the tweaktown article is $700... for an adapter! I can't find the Teledyne LeCroy’s SFF-8639 to PCI Express 3.0 Adapter available anywhere... bummer. I guess the Intel card with the build in PCI Express slot is required.
I have been out of the loop for a bit. I have poked around several review websites, mostly looking at the various "Holiday Motherboard's Guide" to see how various Z97 motherboards have sized up. I feel fairly overwhelmed, especially with the silly-named boards "Maximus" and "ROG", ect. I do notice that the ASRock Z97 OC FORMULA is well rated on Newegg (although now out of stock on Newegg and Amazon...). I am looking for a high quality motherboard. I don't care for (nor...
I have tried searching around, but I have not found anything definitive (or anything at all really). Amazon has a nice price on the 800GB P3600 2.5 NVME card. I am trying to figure out what connector is required to connect this to a PCIExpress port on a motherboard? Thanks
Motherboard is again available. Previous sale never went through.
This was a popular posting. It has been sold and has a few backups in case the primary doesn't go through. Closing thread. Thanks guys.
This was a popular posting. It has been sold and has a few backups in case the primary doesn't go through. Closing thread. Thanks guys.
Markings say DWL-G510 Wireless G Desktop Adapter P/N BDWLG510..B1 H/W Ver.: B1 F/W Ver.: 2.11 Note dent in metal cover. Doesn't touch PCB or components. Includes shipping.
Pulled this guy out of the closet. Hoping to find it a nice home. Shipping included. Marking are such: Intel '05 Q6600 Intel Core 2 Quad SLACR Malay 2.40Ghz / 8M / 1066 / 05A L724A760
I've got some laptop memory available for sale. The part number is either PC3-8500S-07-00-A0 or M471B2874DZ1-CF8. Not sure which it is. Shipping included.
I've got some laptop memory available for sale. The part number is F3-8500CL7D-4GBSQ. Specifications listed are DDR3-2GB, PC3-8500, CL7-7-7-20. Shipping included.