Posts by P3anutg

LG is releasing a curved 27" 21.9 2560X1080 144Hz IPS 1MS with Freesync. Check it out in the video below.
I currently have the X34 in my Amazon cart, not sure if I should give in already or wait for the X34P. The X34P comes out in December but I want it for BF1 and that comes out in October. I dunno maybe I should wait since the X34P will have a different IPS panel and it will have a more curve than the original.
Pretty good deal if you ask me, and it's a nice piece of hardware for those collectors.
Final day to play Zelda
Sorry to break it for you but Nintendo confirmed no NX info at E3 and Zelda Wii U will be the only playable game at E3.
Not bad but Best Buy Gamers Club is still better. You get 20% off also plus points for money certificates and Best Buy also delivers games on release day.
So people have been waiting for 8 years for this? Looks boring to be honest.
It's not exclusive to PS4. It gets it first but then it will be available for X1 and maybe PC.
I'm not really digging the fantasy life set in a modern world. It just doesn't look and feel right. And I wonder how the load times will be like. But I'm still interested.
You sure those numbers are right? Because out of curiosity Xenoblade X is 400 square km and I looked up a converter and it states that 80 square km is 30.888 square miles.