Posts by P3anutg

Very interesting but I have my concerns, like the battery life. And since the tablet is the console and say you take it outside somewhere and someone steals it, there's goes your $300 console.
Nintendo will most likely disappoint in the specs but I'm definitely excited what they have up their sleeve.
I'm really liking the design of that spider with a bubble in it's head. I hope it's good.
The Demo came out today and it looks like hackers were able to find the full pokedex in the demo. [[SPOILER]]
Everything was great until like 2 days ago and started spawning with no guns and some other equipment.
LG is releasing a curved 27" 21.9 2560X1080 144Hz IPS 1MS with Freesync. Check it out in the video below.
I currently have the X34 in my Amazon cart, not sure if I should give in already or wait for the X34P. The X34P comes out in December but I want it for BF1 and that comes out in October. I dunno maybe I should wait since the X34P will have a different IPS panel and it will have a more curve than the original.
Pretty good deal if you ask me, and it's a nice piece of hardware for those collectors.
Final day to play Zelda