Posts by Ganf

Could also be a corrupted installation, uninstall and reinstall it.Robocraft is probably only triggering the 2d clocks, this is often an issue with low-fi games that don't have the best driver support. You can force the card to stay at max clocks to get around this, set up a custom profile for the game, etc... But if you're keeping 60fps in the game at the 2d clocks there's no point in bothering.Those temps are really high for a game like Euro trucker, or any game. What...
Unigine will drop assets when the memory is causing the artifacting. Did you bump down the memory clock and voltage?
So you think they're repurposing that RAM? Nice. I don't pay too much attention to laptops so yes this did go unnoticed by me. Thanks.I still think they're working towards eliminating the module. It would only make sense when you have a free competitor about to hit the market, even if that competitor doesn't have all of the bells and whistles, free is free.
Meh. Take it or leave it. Google can either find a way to make YT profitable as is by plugging up the leaks or they can shut down. It's not like they CAN'T make money with the current system, it's the fact that there are too many easy ways to cheat the system. Don't get me wrong, I watch a good 30 minutes of YT videos every day, but none of it is so essential to my life that I would pay for it or miss it if it were gone. That would just be another 30 minutes of doing...
And yet the latest G-sync models don't have this fast memory. Or any module at all.Sooo... Not as special as you think. Looks like the hardware behind G-sync was just a stop-gap until they could get it to work as intended. And yeah, it's a laptop. That just means this should be easier on a PC which as a standard has better hardware.And if they're both essentially an extra set of drivers, how long is it before they're virtually identical?Not too long at all, would be my guess.
PerformancePC's. Skip the international shipping if you're in the U.S. by going with them. It ain't a cheap block though, I'm personally skipping watercooling this card since it cools itself well even when OC'd and I'm going to be swapping it out in a few months for the 380x/390x/whatever AMD calls it.
Just think... Catch the lightning on one of the $330 sales and you'll be able to hold out until the AIBs start dropping prices on the 380x, get the cooling right, and get all of the bugs worked out of them.
I caught everything you said. Current gen graphics doesn't have anything to do with artistic direction. The trend has been clear for 17 years and it really ramped up when Enix bought Squaresoft.Jim jumps all over the place because there is so much material to use to prove his point, there is no reason to sit and focus on any one franchise because the trend can be seen in all of them at a glance. I've been playing Final Fantasy since 1992, so yes I understand that each...
It's Green, so that means that it is intrinsically more, because they always give us more.They won't. It isn't in their projected hardware development cycle, and they're not going to try and change it until it's too late. Too late meaning that if they don't decide to start developing a successor this year, and begin work by the end of the year, it'll never happen in the next 5 years.
Whatcha got against Cid?Admit it, the FF protagonists are the Japanese equivalent of a Barbie doll. Nobody wants them to look like trailer trash but the hyper-stylized metrosexual pretty boy theme has to go. Not because of any personal preference, but simply because they have gotten to be so far out of context they clash with the rest of the themes within the game and break the artistic continuity. It's the same as taking Sergeant Marcus Phoenix and putting him in the lead...