Posts by Ganf

Quote for the ages..."If you ever wondered what a real super hero looks like, it looks like this....Like a Ball Sack...."
Current loop is running distilled water that I haven't changed in over 2 years..... I'm actually afraid to open it and do anything.... It's so perfectly clean just the thought of tampering with it is profane and makes me squirm....
God what a clickbaity piece of hot garbage. Is this what passes for news on this forum now? Do we not think anymore? CEO's are employees too. The big bad overlords you people think are going to be peeking in everyone's closet have their own closets they want kept closed too. Google isn't going to do anything like this because the first people it'd piss off is the people you lot are assuming would be paying them for the information.
No kidding. You'd think after we all got elbow dropped in the gonads with the new $1500+ price ceiling for HEDT's from intel people would be lining up with buckets of confetti for Ryzen.
Everybody drools about the Titan and x80ti scores, but only a handful can afford them. The people that can't afford them and don't spend their daily free time following the market are thinking of nothing but Nvidia's dominance due to that strong impression of being labeled as the "best" however, and that strongly influences their decision when they're looking at Newegg and trying to decide between a 1060 and an RX 580. The 1060 will always be a little bit shinier, a little...
Except you do. Being at the top of the charts gets you a ton of free publicity and carries more weight with the average consumer than price per performance. Nvidia has been making bank off of this philosophy for a while now.Smart shoppers are the exception, not the rule.
Wow, I completely forgot about that.And I just poked around and people are disassembling the new X52's and finding all of the old problems are still there. So I don't care. Logitech isn't bringing the quality back up to where it was before Mad Catz it seems.
Nice. This will have a lot of industrial, scientific and space-faring uses. People seem to forget that computers don't just sit on their carpet in the den.
Something that you seem to have missed.We know so little about the Galaxy, that we don't have to be able to see the other side of it to keep us busy for the next century. Our backyard is full of surprises, and that's why visual wavelength satellites are in the majority. Big surprises found 7 billion light years away make for great headlines, but all of the real work is being done within a very close proximity to home because that's what we have the technology to study...
Ding Dong, the witch is dead! They were the bane of my peripheral existence. I couldn't ignore them completely because the Cyborg mice fit my hand better than anything else and are more functional in their button layout than anything else I've tried. It was dealing with the devil and hoping I didn't draw a short straw, which I did once. What really vicariously annoyed me though was their line of flight peripherals through Saitek. I love space sims and the communities...