Posts by Ganf

Reliability. There is no need to back your clocks down a notch or two for 24/7 use on these cards, and I've still had cards develop problems after backing them down. I've only had my Lightning for 6 months but with the temps it's been rocking I don't see this card ever developing any issues, air or water.
It's also an episodic game that the developers have just admitted will most likely never be finished.No thanks.
You really do have amnesia, don't you?You mean the same Windows 7 that they're patching the telemetry spyware into shortly after Windows 10's launch? Yeah, they made it.
Oh please, provide some of the justifications for removing bad data points from a chart? Was it perhaps faulty sensors, human error, or incorrect categorization?Global temperature data is a mess. You have literally thousands of sources that you could use, but most of them are tests with different standards, almost all of them are tests with different equipment that have different idiosyncrasies, and the what and when that was being recorded varies widely. Much of it is...
There is very little hard science on the effects of that radiation on cellular, protein and RNA activity in close proximity to the source. Plenty of Macro science on the subject, almost no Micro.
No hard science for it, and no hard science against it either. Thus, everybody needs to just put their e-peens away, admit they have no idea what the hell is going on, and stop clicking on crap like this.
No no no, let's stick to the original story here. All of the effects I listed are inconsequential and have no bearing on anything to do with the Earth's historical climate.First link you cited is from a guy who launched a satellite that is one of the dozen or so satellites that contribute to the pool of data for the link I gave you citing a global temperature increase, tabulated by NASA, who as it would ironically happen launched his satellite for him and gave him an award...
Fact: Used to treat chilblains, bad backs, muscle cramps and spasms, nerve damage and contusions. It is effective, and proven through both ancient and modern scientific testing.You could even say that... It is in fact....Written. In. Stone!.......I'll just..... Yeah.... Well but.... Yeah, I'm leaving now......
Oh sure, Microsoft fixes their OS's.They haven't fixed their stance on PC gaming in over a decade though. Nothing is going to change in that area.
Iodine pills are not what our buddy Busby, already mentioned in the thread, was selling. Ingredients were undisclosed and a bottle ran upwards of $1000. He also started a conspiracy theory around the Fukushima incident that the government was shipping radioactive materials around the country to deposit in random locations to prevent independent studies of the children of the area around the nuclear plant from showing any abnormally high rates of thyroid cancer should a...