Posts by Ganf

Okay, sure.Let's assume that G2A never sells a stolen key again, laughable as that premise is.Then they're still selling out of region keys, which is still cutting devs off at the knees.When devs set a price for a game they choose that price based upon what it will take for them to recoup the cost of the game's development and help fund the next one. They know where geographically the bulk of their sales are going to be, and they take into consideration price barriers...
Brilliant. First hacker group that finds a way to exploit this will suddenly be the inheritor of the world's largest network of compromised personal information. They will have unrestricted access to all stored and transmitted information that touches billions of devices worldwide that no AV or firmware patch can fix. Ever. But numpkins are too busy arguing on the internet about the guvment to realize what the real problem is.
Buddy if there was proof the people running G2A would already be in prison. Bottom line is that if the Devs say they are getting thousands/tens of thousands of chargebacks for keys they sold legitimately to people that are not G2A but ultimately get traced back to G2A by people saying their credit card information was stolen and used for fraudulent purchases, there is only one logical conclusion.Chargebacks cost companies more than the initial purchase. G2A is a financial...
Whoa, do people buy games on G2A?Sorry, but if a game is good enough that I'm going to buy it, my money is going to the developers, not a bunch of Russians cashing out stolen credit cards.
I don't buy from G2A for the same reason I don't skip down to the house on the back side of town that always has a couple different vehicles parked out front and someone standing in or near the doorway watching who pulls up, and ask them what they've got new in their perpetual garage sale.
More impressed by the power efficiency than anything else. 0.7 watts under load? That's just nasty low. That's cheating.
I'm calling bull on those charts. There is no column dedicated to the corporate funding of JHH's leather jacket fetish.
Love? This is sheer market dominance."We have an installed user base of 135 million people. We would be more than happy to sell your exclusive games on our platform because you were never a serious competitor to begin with."Oculus is going to keep getting hammered for their proprietary mentality, Valve is just going to be Valve and do whatever the hell they want, and all of the open source headsets are going to jump behind Valve's indomitable steamrolling advance because...
Upgrade. A pretty decent one given it's jump over the XB1's pathetic hardware but it's going to be using all of the same firmware and will have full backwards compatibility. Same servers, same community networking, etc...Given that they've been showing it off as a premium product, complete with a carbon fiber controller, this will undoubtedly mean an upgraded price too. Even beyond that of the XB1+Kinect's launch price is quite likely.Which begs the question: Buy a $7-800...
It's a shame that Nintendo forgot that superior specs is what put them ahead of the competition in the 80's and 90's and helped draw all of the 3rd party developers to them that they enjoyed during that period. The games looked better. They played better. They were cheaper to optimize. Consoles like the Nintendo, and SNES sold themselves, all Nintendo's marketing group had to do at the time was put the pretty pictures out there for everyone to see and plaster Mario's face...