Posts by Ganf

As mentioned, Hulu is owned by Comcast. I highly doubt these two things happening at the same time is coincidental. More likely there is going to be a whole spree of new fees on everything Comcast does as a service.
I'd understand it if I ever watched any of their originals. I don't have any interest in them, thus when I'm being asked to pay and watch ads for content that can typically be found elsewhere for either one or the other there is a bit of a discrepancy.If your original content is expensive and you need ad revenue to produce it? Great, keep that business model on the original content, and it can either succeed or fail on it's own merit instead of using the ad revenue from...
That just gives me time to make snarky, unhelpful posts in the Industry News Forums.
1225 is likely as high as you'll get simply because the hard ceiling for the 290x's seems to be around 1250. Your card is likely already maxed out.
Sooo.... It's also a vacuum, right?Definitely getting a Hoover vibe here...
*squints*What the hell is that? Is ASUS launching a GAMER vacuum to compete with the Roomba or something?
Reviewer likely didn't realize he was pushing the VRAM too hard. I've tested VRAM OC's many a time that had no artifacting but produced lower scores than slower clocks.Edit: These reviewers need to just calm down and take a deep breath instead of rushing to get the first review out. Really makes them look bad when they make simple mistakes like this.We cross-reference almost every review anyways to find out what the average is to make sure no one is writing one on the...
Yeah, Hulu already had the worst deal for a streaming service on the net. $8 a month just to get access to the content behind their paywall, while ads remain intact.Edit: Some of the ad breaks are a full 3 minutes too.
Try Daisuki.net. They literally have only one commercial, it's loud with obnoxious music, and they always place them at the most awkward points in the show.
Until you put one of those cases on it to protect your $800 phone.Still blows my mind that most people don't use them. Don't get me wrong, there was a period when I didn't use one either, and I never busted my screen or broke a phone by dropping it, but I also felt like I was carrying around a newborn infant with me everywhere I went. Decided it wasn't worth the hassle when I realized not only did I not get to have any fun with my genitals in order to create the thing but...