Posts by kcuestag

Have a look at this launcher, it is a MUST for Arma 3: https://a3cdn.com/ With that, you can have loads of fun on Chernarus Wasteland as well as King of the Hill servers, that's what I mostly play lately.
Multiple times, their phone service here in Spain must be on holiday...
Yeah, I made a ticket before the holiday, to see if they would exchange my G933 for a brand new one, but no reply.
I know, but after hearing such good things about the wireless G930, I thought I'd try these.It looks like Logitech has gone down the toilet for the last couple of months, customer support service is gone (No replies within WEEKS on tickets, and none at all on forums) and doesn't look like these issues will be fixed any time soon.Sad part is the G933 is a GREAT headset, which is bottlenecked by their AWFUL software.
Has anyone gotten the DemciFilter Kit for this case already? I am looking forward to buying it over Christmas, thought I'd ask in case anyone has it, post some pictures!
Hey there, I thought I'd let you guys know my experience with the new wireless Logitech G933 gaming headset. After a month of use, the first 3 weeks were great, sound was really clear and great quality (Compared to my old Beyerdynamic DT-770 PRO's, no complaints!), I expected worse since it's wireless, but I was amazed at how well they sounded and the range they had (I can go upstairs and still listen to music). Now, the down sides: 1. 5 minute idle sleep: This...
I tried everything, even a clean Windows 10 install, and nothing... I still get issues with Corsair Link not detecting my H110i GT. It's starting to get very annoying, specially because randomly the cooler decides to put both fans on max speed for a minute or two and it is very loud and bothers...Faulty H110i GT?
I tried all versions, it seems to detect it just fine the first time I install it, but after a restart it's gone...
So... I bought the H110i GT last summer, it's been running great, and to be fair, I left it on Quiet Mode all this time and uninstalled the Corsair software as it seemed to work just as good without it. Anyhow, out of curiosity I installed Corsair Link again today, and to my surprising, it is not detecting my H110i GT, I've checked the USB connection and it's plugged in correctly, I even used a different USB port on the motherboard. Any idea as to why this may be...
I recieved a G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB in replace of my old G502 Proteus Core, and so far it's been a nightmare because it cannot be configured with Logitech's Gaming software. I've tried asking for help via their support tickets, they are clueless and believe this mouse doesn't exist... Here's a picture of the mouse: I am wondering how long I am going to have to wait until they release this mouse to the public so that I can configure it...