Posts by pjBSOD

OP updated and reworked entirely given the collection app has been rewritten by myself and a few others from the ground up over the past few months. Please do note that I myself do not personally have the time here on OCN as I am extremely busy over the past year in other aspects, so I will not be able to attend to any PMs regarding BSOD assistance.
Take care, buddy. Thanks for everything.
My pleasure, let me know if you happen to run into any issues.   Regards,   Patrick
 There is nothing in that DMP that shows hardware, as I said. tompsonn simply added more info to what I said to prove that.   If you enable Verifier and don't crash within 24 to 48 hours, disable it. Regards, Patrick
Please attach the latest DMP file(s) only.   Regards,   Patrick
Thanks.   -- First off, if the system is OC'd in any way... CPU, RAM, GPU, please return it to defaults. It doesn't matter how long whatever stress program you ran said it was stable, it's not if you're crashing.   We have a very consistent bug check, which is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a). This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This bug check is issued if paged memory (or invalid memory) is...
It's an interesting analysis, given that rundll32 is used for running DLLs and placing its libraries into memory. The thing is though, to me, those registers look fine. Other than that, if we were dealing with a memory issue, we would likely see different bug checks... example: *1A, possibly *3B, etc. There would also be a large amount of memory_corruption, which we have yet to see.   So far this looks like a driver issue causing corruption.   Regards,   Patrick
 How did this come to the conclusion? I see nothing whatsoever that would show either at this time with the dumps you've provided. Regarding the SSD, be 100% sure the firmware is up to date. Regards, Patrick
Quite simply, you don't. Razer's drivers in general are pretty bad, but once they moved over to the cloud software it's even worse. You can keep it installed for now, but if the crashes continue after we've moved through everything else, I will recommend an uninstall for troubleshooting purposes.   Regardless, I look forward to your update.   Regards,   Patrick
Hi,   I've been asked to take a look at your dumps for you.   Can you please go through the posting instructions one last time so we have the latest up to date info?   Regards,   Patrick