Posts by Kaldari

And this is why I haven't bought any games on release day in quite a long time. The "GOTY" edition or equivalent is the most stable and bug free version of any game, and you can get it for 10% of the original price.
I'm one of those people with a different opinion. I have experience with both dual and quad SLI with two different generations of cards, and the microstuttering was very much perceptible. Throw in the poor support for many games, and I've stuck to being a single GPU person for some time now. The added cost and annoyance of having to toggle SLI when something doesn't like it just turned me off completely. The latest flagship is enough to max out games in most usage cases,...
Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but why won't they allow it?
The color palette and detail in that swamp is amazing. The soundtrack and atmospheric audio just put everything over the top. I might actually get the soundtrack to this game just to listen to.. Lots of kids in the Bible belt aren't even allowed to read Harry Potter books. Good luck getting their hands on this one.. lol (I know it's rated for adults, but still) Something that's a bit distracting, as I watch more of the gameplay, is the disparity between the movement of...
It's called an average for a reason... that doesn't mean it's a lie. Put Bill Gates in a room of 100 random people, and the average net worth of everyone in there is into the 100s of millions.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm just thinking of it in terms of both max amplification and clarity. The earbuds were seemingly capable of much higher amplification when used through Windows before. This really wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't for the slightly overriding bass..I don't know. I guess I'll just deal with it and chalk it up to Murphy. I have other wireless earbuds coming from a Kickstarter campaign in a few months, that I'll be using most of the time anyway....
Charter was horrible in the general area years ago. I was pretty apprehensive to sign up with them when I moved to where I live now about 6 months ago. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. The only issue I have is the connection will just randomly drop a few times a week, but it's nothing that a quick modem reset doesn't fix. Other than that, it runs like a champ.
The internet where I currently live is easily the best I've ever had. Judging by the map, I'm definitely one of the lucky ones in AL. My speed, pings, and signal quality are consistent 24/7. I'm satisfied with it.
I've been using a pair of wireless earbuds with an ASUS bluetooth dongle for a while now. I'd normally only have to set the headphone volume to 12 or 14 in Windows, and that would be adequate. If I were to turn the volume much above that, it would start to enter damaging range. I don't know what happened, but now it takes me turning it up to the 80s for me to achieve and similar volume, and the mids and highs are also being taken over by the bass quite a bit more than...
such disappoint. wow.