Posts by ASSEMbler

Thank you for your most careful reply. I a ppreciate the time to think about my problem.You are right, I have been sold I believe counterfeit goods. I will open one and check.The pictures you show are very shocking, the kind of shortcut that can burns a house down.
So how do you test for this?
Anyone suggest settings? Why would you want as low as 800 dpi? I thought more dpi was better??
I need windows xp for some programs I use that are xp only / hardware parallel port - direct access.
I have and I get huge spikes sometimes, seems not tied to the music at all..
I have terrible choppy sound on my system. I am very frustrated. Any tips? I am very frustrated... My system details... System Information Time of this report: 12/13/2012, 21:22:49 Machine name: TA97-PC Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_qfe.120821-1630) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: BIOSTAR Group System Model: TA970XE BIOS: BIOS Date: 09/05/12 18:09:54 Ver: 04.06.04 Processor:...
I hope I win
Can't I just do at->ps2 converter->usb converter?
One word about amd: Drivers
Japan is a country with 200% GDP debt, and no future due to no young people. Last thing they need a billion dollar train...