Posts by unseen0

Freesync is superior to Gsync.Needs no module in the monitor = far lower costHas open standardsNo licensing feeIs compatible with standard monitor functionsHas a bigger range of frequencyHas no performance penalty.Obviously, the limitations are based on what GPU you have or wish to have.If you have an Nvidia card, your best option is most likely a Gsync Monitor.If you have an AMD card, you guessed it, Freesync.If you're in the market for a new system and don't require more...
Hi sorry for reporting back a bit late. I figured i'd try samsung magician software and optimize the drive, it is scoring much better now. Thanks for the support
I've come across this tread and read some of it. It amazes me that people seriously think they feel a world of difference between mouse, sensors, polling rates and such. I went from a Razer Copperhead to a Razer lachesis, and when both died, i had to use a 23nd hand Microsoft Basic optical mouse and i have never hit better then i do now. Imo, it's all between the ears. Sure. there is gonna be some change here and there, but honestly, you're not gonna be noticeably better...
I ran a userbenchmark the other day and it mentioned that my SSD was underperforming compared to those of other people.
Should've checked this first. This is exactly what i needed to to, it's the option described in that post.I just did it and reset the system, it's perfect now, exactly the fix i needed.Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks a lot for the tip, this is solved.Yes, the control panel hangs, it doesn't respond well to input and it has issues to saving settings, however, as written above, i found my solution.Thanks for your input, both of you
Thanks, will surely try that. I just notice something weird.I figured i'd make a screenshot after and before touching the slider, and the screenshots are exactly the same.But i'm 100% positive the screen does change significantly when i touch that slider. It's as if my monitor gets a signal to change, if that makes any sense.
So be clear, when i start up the PC, either from sleep mode or a total boot-up, there is a visible grey-ish layer on my screen, resulting in grey-ish blacks and yellow-ish whites. As soon as i touch the "Digital Vibrance" slider and bump it up or down, it removes the grey layer from my screen and it's back to what i'm used to. It doesn't matter which setting i set it to and save it as, i always have to touch that slider to remove the grey layer. Sure, it's a minor issue,...
I just got rid of my HD5770 and replaced it with a 1050Ti. Immediately i noticed that my screen was different, there was a grey-ish layer on top of the screen as if contrast or brightness was off. It's subtle but annoyingly noticable. I tried adjusting with the monitor but to no avail. Next i checked the Nvidia control panel, and here is what's strange. As soon as i touch the "Digital Vibrance" option it removes the grey layer that is visible and it's all fine, i go from...
Agreed, the g4560 cost me 60 euros. I got a cheap mobo, 8gb ram and a 1050ti to go with it, it runs amazing.It actually doesn't feel much different then my 3570k at stock speeds. Some games will be bottlenecked tho, and for the price, that's ok.So far, even CPU heavy games like gta V work just fine if you can live with some turned down settings.For now, i'm a happy camper and i'll wait to see what Vega and Zen+ bring to the table Enjoy that 7600k, wish i had finances to...
Funny you should say that, i actually pulled the trigger on a G4560 last week.Having a blast with it @mperna21, im sure that 7600k is gonna be great for your needs. HF with it