Posts by unseen0

Beastly rig, Might wanna OC that CPU tho. It might bottleneck. Not sure, but it might.
Thank you all for the informative replies. I must say, it's getting harder and harder after looking at it. I've made some new comparisons between a list of phones around the $275-310 mark with your advice included. And it's so hard to decide right now. I've got the following lined up that have pretty much everything equal: -Asus Zenfone 2 This one has 4gb ram which is an amazing thing at this price on paper and Dualsim might be handy (work) ($310) -Sony Xperia Z2 This...
This is very helpful information! thanks for the feedback. I'm leaning towards the G4 now.
I was talking 2015 tho, not sure if that's a whole lot of difference.The point is, my wife's f3 keeps crashing and draining it's battery like crazy.I removed all bloatware and it has almost no apps installed.
Would that be faster then the S2 and S3?I've also looked into the Galaxy s5 neo and the LG G4.These might be an even better option for slightly more money.
My wife and i own samsung smartphones that are really starting to cause issues. Mine is a Galaxy s2, it hangs multiple times per day, having to reset it. Battery drains quick, and it's a bit slow compared to the phones i've seen nowadays. My wife has a Galaxy s3. Same issues really. We're looking for something to replace these phones, and we'd buy 2 of the same. My question really comes down to the following: Will a today's $250 phone be noticeably faster, more...
Thanks a lot for your input.I may have resolved the issue by running multiple scans on safe mode with multiple programs on each system. So far, i have not been blocked out again.My ISP actually does this often when it discovers something that isn't right.I've had more then one occasion where my ISP would disconnect my internet because of an infection. It gives you the option to reconnect by clicking a button, but only 5 times.If you reconnect while there is still harmful...
Yesterday came home and my network was down. When trying to browse, a message from my ISP showed up saying one of my systems is infected with a virus, malware, a botnet or other harmful things. I immediatly ran hirens boot cd on my 3 windows systems and did a fyll scan with malwarebytes anti malware. It found some infected files which i removed. But just now the connection went down again. What programs should i run to make sure all virusses,malware, rootkits and botnets...
Even tho i agree with you that some legendary's look like they just don't fit with guild wars, that doesn't mean they are badly designed.Simply put, you can never say they are badly designed, because it comes down on personal taste, it's just purely subjective.I love all the leggy's besides the dreamer, this doesn't mean their designs are wonderful. It's just my personal preference.Some items just don't fit into the gw2 universe, like glasses. But on the other hand, it's a...
I agree with you.These are helpful answers too. I will join OCN's group. if theres 5+ ppl in a session that is hack free, i'd be more then happy.Thanks for the replies. I still hope RS will do something about this. I think it's unacceptable considering i payed $50 for a game i can't play to it's full potential.