Posts by unseen0

Thanks a lot for your input.I may have resolved the issue by running multiple scans on safe mode with multiple programs on each system. So far, i have not been blocked out again.My ISP actually does this often when it discovers something that isn't right.I've had more then one occasion where my ISP would disconnect my internet because of an infection. It gives you the option to reconnect by clicking a button, but only 5 times.If you reconnect while there is still harmful...
Yesterday came home and my network was down. When trying to browse, a message from my ISP showed up saying one of my systems is infected with a virus, malware, a botnet or other harmful things. I immediatly ran hirens boot cd on my 3 windows systems and did a fyll scan with malwarebytes anti malware. It found some infected files which i removed. But just now the connection went down again. What programs should i run to make sure all virusses,malware, rootkits and botnets...
Even tho i agree with you that some legendary's look like they just don't fit with guild wars, that doesn't mean they are badly designed.Simply put, you can never say they are badly designed, because it comes down on personal taste, it's just purely subjective.I love all the leggy's besides the dreamer, this doesn't mean their designs are wonderful. It's just my personal preference.Some items just don't fit into the gw2 universe, like glasses. But on the other hand, it's a...
I agree with you.These are helpful answers too. I will join OCN's group. if theres 5+ ppl in a session that is hack free, i'd be more then happy.Thanks for the replies. I still hope RS will do something about this. I think it's unacceptable considering i payed $50 for a game i can't play to it's full potential.
Toda i logged on to GTA 5 Online after a month or two since i last played. Back then the game was okay, but to the lack of content, i got bored of it, which is okay since some new patches had been coming out. However, it seems every single session i'm in (5 out of 5 today) has hackers in them. Not only do they have god mode enabled, insta kill you or teleport you to places where you get stuck. They can now spawn a crap load of AI characters on top of your head and kill...
Sharkoon WPM600 Bronze certified.Thanks!
The plan is so SLI/crossfire in the near future. With another PSU ofc
Thanks for the heads up, i already have another 600Watt bronze psu by Sharkoon, i hope that will suffice. I already made a topic about that as well. to be sure.
Are those benchmarks recent? as in, do they include the usage of the new crimson drivers?Thanks for your input, however, i really want an upgrade now
Im looking to buy either one of these. So far i'm leaning towards the 390x because: - Future proof due to 8GB vram for 4K in the near future - 50$ cheaper - Power consumption isn't an issue to me since i don't pay the electricity bill and won't for the coming few years. - It might be faster then the 980 since the new Crimson drivers (?) i Couldn't find any recent benchmarks. The reason i might go for the 980 would be that it might be faster, but again, i am not certain...