Posts by gordesky1

The wattsman drivers also have issues with my msi 390 card too, Before i used chris modded bios doing anything in wattsman will do what simon card did, Puting the memory down to 150mhz till i restart or do a driver reinstall.. But than i notice it seems like wattsman doeisnt like dual monitors also? Removing my 2nd dvi monitor and just leaving my main hdmi 50inch connected wattsman works great for me. Enable dual monitors again bang driver will either crash and go to...
Yea when i took the board out i said holy **** and when i took the heat sink off yea.. lol That's why i always have cooling on front and back of vrms on no matter what build i have after that happen. Probably can happen to any board when overclocking high and no cooling on the vrms, Mainly when water cooling cause no air flowing around them. Even on this saberkitty the vrms would run hot if i don't have any fans blowing front and back of them.
Yep my old board that also died also had beefy heat sinks on the vrms too and wasin't a cheap mb at its time too.And here's old pics of the burnt vrms lol notice the black spot and everything caps etc is slanted. it just seems like it just couldn't handle 4.2ghz at 1.55v anymore cause it was working fine before that at 4.1 1.5. but yea had no idea or telling what the vrms was at. i would say very very high.And yep im surprised too that he killed it. i never killed a...
Is it possible that the vrms overheated and died on jays motherboard? Cause on my old Gigabyte ga-ma790x-ud4p with a 1100t x6 i was overclocking and had it at 4.2ghz 1.55v temps was fine for cpu couldn't tell what the vrms was at cause the mb dont have anything for that, But was gaming for a bit and pc shut off... Tried turning it back on and it will flicker the lights and go off like a bad psu would do.. Tried a different cpu same thing.. Pulled the atx 6pin out and...
So i had my first laptop a Compaq Presario 1692 that died on me 2 weeks ago.. I had it sense 1999 when brand new, It was my win98-dos gaming pc. it has always worked perfect but 2 weeks ago when trying to power it on it would just turn on but black screen and no beep codes or anything even the cap lock key wont light up.. everything powers up you can hear the hdd spin up the cpu gets warm and the fan turn on but its just dead.. while researching it i came across...
Anyone having any issues with crysis 3? Its being weird for me right now.. like if i have texture resolution set to very high and everything else very high in weird spots like some objects in the game the fps will drop down to 20s and even as low as 18 than it will go back up if i look away from that said object... but if i put the texture resolution down on low and keep everything else on very high i get 90+ fps everywhere.... Than more messing around with the...
Here's my bios,also this is the msi 390 non x, just wanted to let you know cause i see you have the 390x:) not sure if editing the bios is the same or not loland no just water on the cpu but gpu is stock msi cooler.. wish it was water cooled lolĀ 
So with the wattsman drivers... it seems like my msi 390 is not detecting overclock clocks? Like i usely run 1650 1700 memory before these drivers threw msi afterburner, But with these drivers when i put it anything over 1500 afterburner shows it right even gpuz in the sensors selection but in HWiNFO64 it still shows its running at 1500... even on the main screen of gpu show it running at stock? heres pics
Guys im trying to find the right air flow in my core x9.. I figure i ask you guys about it, Right now how im running it is i have the top fans blowing in 3 120mm on the window side to keep the gpu and hdds cool and i have my 240rad 2 120 fans exhausting threw the top. Than the front big fan blowing in and i have another exhaust 140mm exhausting out the side. I had at one time 8 fans going on top but 2 got damage.. Oh i have a fan card 2 70mms blowing on back of the...
yep its going to 45He did a fresh install of windows a couple days when he saw this was happening cause he thought it was just the os causing the issue but nope... And he ony uses the bios for overclocking and ony uses hwin for any background software. Doesn't use any software for the motherboard.