Posts by gordesky1

So today i found a printer, And at first it would just throw out blank pages.. So i looked on the net and found out it probably has a clogged head, So i took a syringe with hot water in it and squirt some water in the nozzles like it says on the net. And it was indeed clogged cause it took a good amount of force in all nozzles and it was easy. So i did a test page and it did print a little bit but was very faint and has lines in it, So i did a clean test and that still...
Yea it does but im really not sure if its performing good, I tried titan fall on it and sometimes the fps will drop in the low 30s, While my 5870 not in crossfire does mostly 60fps solid most of the time and will ony drop in the high 40s rarely. And the 570gtx is a bit faster card. Will see what they say, That and i will give it a good run up to when it runs out. It died when playing guild wars 2 lol so will play that for couple hours and see what it does. Oh and...
Than why after they already sent me a tracking i asked what went on with it and they told me it was replace but with the same model?? They told me it was not repaired.
update. i got my card back.. Not a replacement like they said, They mustve repaired it but said it was replaced so they lied.. Has the same sn number and one of the fins on the heat sink is little bent like it was before.. Going to email them back and asked them why wasn't it replaced and what they repaired on it.
Hmm probably will sell it than, Its pretty much my uncles card and was using it in my system because my psu was getting rma and i couldn't run crossfire with the backup psu i had. So i just used the 570 than it died in the middle of playing a game. Pretty much there's alot of storys of the same thing happening.. Really don't want to risk it dieing on me nor my uncle when he uses it again.
They got back to me again and said the video card was replaced with the same model.... So pretty much a refurb 570gtx. Pretty much will just sell it cause pretty much it probably will die again because these cards are known to just die.. And the warranty ony has a month to it. Now maybe it will be a different and the rep that email me didin't know, Will know tomorrow when it comes. Will give a update. Does the warranty stay the same or do they extend its some?
Ok my gigabyte 570gtx died a month ago, So i rma it, And it took around 2 to 3 weeks for them to update stuff on the rma page, So today it says this Being replaced or replacement is being tested, So i assume its being replaced? So like a few mins ago i got sent a tracking number saying Dear Valued Customer, We appreciate you being patient with us. We have finished testing your GIGABYTE product(s) and it is (they are) being returned back to you. How do i know...
K just tested the 12v with a volt meter and it stays around 12.03-12.04 and hardy moves, So that seems pretty solid. Still don't get why the bios and software are way off tho sense my old psu and my uncles psu is right on with the volt meter. Like playing max payne 3 the 12v will go from 11.90 to 11.74 when playing with the software monitoring, But when i test it with the volt meter while playings its solid around 12.03-12.04. But yea usely software's monitor are...
Wanted to give a update, They sent the same model but a refurbished... I guess they have these old psus laying around years... But so far its working good. I have crossfire running again too. Tho one thing that bothers me is the 12v rail in bios ony showed a 11.74v tho it was solid. The old psu was over 12. Even my uncles tagan 900watts i was using was 11.90, But im going to test it with a volt tester soon and see what i get. At first i thought they just sent...
I had the same problem with my psu which is a power and cooling, The 3.3v rail showed 2.7 2.8 on open hardware and every other software, And than i check bios and that was also showing 2.7-2.8 And my pc also was getting very unstable and would restart and shut down. They tested it over at ocz and said it was also reporting that low on there machine so the software and bios was right on. I would go for the rma.