Posts by gordesky1

yep latest ones is installed the ones before them wouldn't get pass the optimizing menu and dynamic optimization is off, Im really hopeing the patch will fix it.And yep i know horizon is open world but even in races at the start i would think it would be the same as apex with all the cars line up but horizon gets 20s at start while apex gets 80 -100sOh i have the msi 390 my 290x died months ago had to rma it:( But pretty much same card as the 290x.It seems like alot of...
So i bought the ultimate edition and so far been loving it game play wise, But why does it run so bad on my pc? it does seem like alot of other people also have this issue as well.. The thing is i can maxed out apex and get 80 to 100fps unlocked or run it on 60fps locked and it never goes lower than that.. But on horizon it will be 60fps than in places i will get 30 to as low as 20s... And in races at the start mostly my fps will be in the 20s..than will go up.....
Msi can be a bit tricky now adays too it seems . i asked twitter support before i sent in my 290x lightning for rma if i can re paste it cause i did it a few times and had to remove the screw sticker cause i herd it was ok, they said nope the warranty will be voided sorry...sent it in anyways and everything was fine and they sent me the 390 gaming 8gb which i wasn't that happy about... but that's another story,few weeks ago i message msi on there support ticket...
the weird thing is the memory runs always at 1500 cause i do have dual monitor but the voltage is not running high till i overclock the memory even by 1mhz.. why would 1mhz cause it to go in high voltage mode even tho the memory is running at full clock already?
yep had the 390 for weeks nowYea max i put threw my lighting was 1200-1650 with around 200+ than i had to keep going lower over time because everything was getting unstable i guess the card was about to die and just took longer to do it..For the 390 i didn't really push it to the max yet cause yea temps got out of control.. more than my lightning... i had it on 1180 core -1720mhz and everything seem fine than the temps got out of hand and went in the 90s even on max...
last i herd you are aloud to top it off when it needs it, Mine got a big crack on it and leaked on my saber tooth mb, which lucky i was using distilled water mostly but it did have dye in it.. But no damage was done think it was leaking for a day or more even tho it stained were it leak... I contacted them and told them and all they ask is a pic of it and had a new block and fluid sent to me in couple days. Even tho its out of warranty they still might honor it...
Hmm is this normal also... if i keep the memory at 1500 stock the voltage will stay around 1.141v at +56 but at load it will jump to 1.2 something which seems fine.. But if i higher the memory even 5mhz over the screen will blink and the voltage goes to 1.289v... and at load it drops lower... I know its not because of the memory is down clocking because at stock its at 1500 always because 2 monitors, I just find it weird 1 mhz over stock on the memory it will higher the...
yea using dual monitor, but is there a reason why at load the voltage drops from 1.3 to 1.22?
Tired both slots and still the same problem.. going to see if there is a option to switch sli/non to sli pretty sure there is if i can remember correctly, If i still cant get it going with the 5x i will get the good old 4890 going in it which needs a blower fan:)Than see if it can still do 3 to 3.1ghz on the opyy 165:) really wish the board can do more than 4gbs cause i would use it for more stuff server etc..
Another thing is there a way to have msi afterburner to not run high voltage threw the card at idle? like i have my clock settings at 1190\1730 core voltage was at +90 which is little over 1.3 and at load its around 1.22. soon as i exit a game or stress program it will go back to 1.3... Or is this just how these run? I tried doing force constant voltage hopeing i can lower that voltage down to 1.22 and have it stay that way but so far that setting is not doing a...