Posts by gordesky1

Hmm is this normal also... if i keep the memory at 1500 stock the voltage will stay around 1.141v at +56 but at load it will jump to 1.2 something which seems fine.. But if i higher the memory even 5mhz over the screen will blink and the voltage goes to 1.289v... and at load it drops lower...
yea using dual monitor, but is there a reason why at load the voltage drops from 1.3 to 1.22?
Tired both slots and still the same problem.. going to see if there is a option to switch sli/non to sli pretty sure there is if i can remember correctly, If i still cant get it going with the 5x i will get the good old 4890 going in it which needs a blower fan:)Than see if it can still do 3 to 3.1ghz on the opyy 165:) really wish the board can do more than 4gbs cause i would use it for more stuff server etc..
Another thing is there a way to have msi afterburner to not run high voltage threw the card at idle? like i have my clock settings at 1190\1730 core voltage was at +90 which is little over 1.3 and at load its around 1.22. soon as i exit a game or stress program it will go back to 1.3... Or is this just how these run? I tried doing force constant voltage hopeing i can lower that voltage down to 1.22 and have it stay that way but so far that setting is not doing a...
Just tried up to 1.1v and at 1600 i got no errors but anything over that they stack up pretty fast still. But yea im at 1730 at the moment and so far no artifacting or crashing and i say i been gaming for about 3 to 4 hours. so i guess i can ignore them till i start having crashing or artifacts lol
at stock i get none, butI get some errors around 1550 and very very slowly climbs. at 1600+ it starts to climb fast and in the screenshot i posted i had the memory around 1700 which had no artifacts or crashing.So pretty much every card gets these errors when overclocking the memory? i see people in this forum overclocking to 1750 1800 do they get alot?Im pretty much a newb at this error counter because my amd 5x series didn't have it or my 570gtx or even my 290x...
I see so pretty much as long no artifacts shows in games or benchmark everything is fine and can be ignored? Can i still go higher on the overclock as long as i don't see any artifacts in games etc? it just worrys me when the errors keeps going higher when i overclock the mem more.. The weird thing is even very little overclock on the mem will report some errors..
Guys i finally got 390 gaming 8gb from msi rma which in their mind replaced my 290x lightning.... Tho so far its not a bad card at all and the 8gb does help in games that is vram hungry like ark which made a big difference in that game. Still miss my lightning cause ...well ... its a lightning lol.. So far i got 1180 core and 1700mem +69 out of it. didn't try any higher yet cause i need to work on my case cooling first cause it is getting toasty at 77-78 after a...
Guys i have a LANPARTY UT RDX200 CF-DR i wanted to get it back up and running, and for some reason it will not boot with a amd 5x card 5850 or a 5870.. it will just make a beep and all the diagnostic lights on the bottom will be on but one is blinking... But if i try a 4x card 4850 it will boot fine.. It also boots with a 4890 but it has a bad fan so i cant use that right now.. Tho i think while back i was reading some 939 boards has issues with the 5x cards with...
Been using the one in windows 10, And so far its been the ony one to get all my drivers down to 0%. Never had any luck getting them to 0 with any others. the one i was using before was aus defrag which did decent but never got it down to 0.