Posts by gordesky1

Question about the rgb, Is there a way to get each selection to show a different color yet? It says it can do it on the gigabyte site but i cant seem to find a way? And is wave blank out for anyone else in rgb fusion? Found this Lighting zone, programmable sections, wave mode may vary by model. So the k7 probably doeisnt do wave and programmable sections.
Think he means this one http://www.overclock.net/t/1629611/pcgamer-intel-tells-core-i7-7700k-owners-to-stop-overclocking-to-avoid-high-temps
Guys i have a question for you guys? Do any of you use the 2 sensor wires? Me i haven't yet cause i really don't see the use of them lol
Anyone remember back than i say a year or 2 that world of tanks ran like crap on it ? Fps was pretty much 20s and 30s no matter what settings on my fx lol Than a update came out and was getting 90s and 100s:) Tells you game company's are up intels butts at first lol... Didn't try the game on my ryzen yet.
Nice:) Yea usely 64bit versions in games are buggy and graphics should be the same:)
yea its sata ocz agility4 so could be it. Just find it strange when my saber kitty am3 didn't have the issue but yea it had more settings for raid which is probably why it worked.I would do a clean install but really don't want to go threw with it right now sense everything is running smoothly and i have everything how i want it lol...Good to know you can change it:)Also i was thinking of just using the windows raid for now sense performance seems the same as when i had...
Hmm yea i didn't:( Tho whats weird is my other system had windows installed before the raid was enabled and had no issues with that.. But than again that had more options in bios like ide and ahci for other drives when raid was enabled...All this board has is one option to switch raid and no raid.. Is there a way around that with out clean installing?If not i might have to stick with the windows raid for now cause i hate setting everything how i want it again lol.. ...
So i have a gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming-K7 and for unknown reason i cant get it to work right.. Like i made the raid in the raid bios and it created fine with 2 wd 1tb blacks for game drive but no matter what i do i cant get my ssd which is my main boot drive to boot in windows. It keeps saying no boot volume and says please insert a disk??? I have selected the ssd as first boot disk too in bios.. But if i disabled the raid option it boots fine in windows... So at the...
Has anyone used raid on their k7? I tried to setup raid 0 threw bios with 2 wd 1gb blacks which i use for game drive ony it created fine. But no matter what i do my ssd wont boot in windows which is my main boot drive and i have selected it as the main boot drive too. It keeps saying no boot volume found and says please insert bootable media.. But if i turn off raid it boots right to windows... After the splash screen it shows the raid 0 /r/w 1st than on the bottom...
New beta bios didn't fix the front sound issue for me But as long as i used headphones with a short cable 3 too 5 feet it works perfect. But longer cables that's 9 feet to 10feet has the issue on the front. I message gigabyte about it on fb which takes long to get back but they do get back... And they told me maybe its the cable being a cheap one or something and causing interference cause its long. Tho im pretty sure the sen 598se cable is not really cheap. Was...