Posts by gordesky1

and just thought of something i haven't mentioned, i am not using the eyefinity or whatever it is called, just in case that was not obvious.[/quote]From what i keep hearing threw google search msi ony go by the S/N number and if the card is not damage by opening up they dont care for the warranty sticker being removed.will find out Monday.I also just tried using a fresh install of windows and soon as it tried installing the drivers it black screen.. So it is the card...
yep that's the first time i tried even tried re flashing the bios still the same problem.. from i keep reading they ony go by the S/N number . will call them Monday.Forgot to add i tried on a fresh install of windows and still black screen when installing drivers.
Guys my 290x lightning died today.. was playing forza apex for about 3 hours.. than my screen went black with the sound looping.... thought it was my cpu oc but nope every time after the windows 10 splash screen it will black screen... So i tried driver uninstaller in safe mode and it got me in windows but every time it trys to install the driver it goes to a black screen and lock up.. So i figure i try it on a another pc and it does the same thing...... there is no...
whelp guys my lighting died:( was playing forza 6 apex and the screen froze which i thought it was my cpu overclocked, But nope the card will black screen before windows... so i tried driver uninstaller than every time i try to install the drivers it will black screen and freeze.... than i tired it in my other pc and it does the same... So now what am i suppose to do? does msi even have these cards on hand? Cause i will not settle for a normal card like a...
Yep i agree something is wrong if it cant do 1100. But i did see few others that couldn't reach 1200 in this thread. Some was able to do 1150 but no higher. But than again heat does have a factor here too.
Is rock star and gta login down? for some reason i cant get pass the login... never mind.. got it to work after a few times... they must be slow tho.. yea social club is very slow...
It pretty much depends on the silicon lottery not all will do the same.And if they do you really need great cooling to do so. when i had mine at 1200-1650 man did it get hot and it also got unstable when hot too.So i usely keep mine at 1130-1150 for the core.
Just fixed it... found out about ntfsfix and did the command and Linux seen it as normal so i booted in windows and there it is the drive and all my files.. So after all that copying i found out about that.. lol So somehow just loading up a game corrupted the file system..
So again my raid 0 drives quit detecting in windows again... was going to play a game and got a few errors when loading saying exe is not there.. So i looked and the raid 0 drive was gone from my pc and device manager... so i booted live cd again hopeing just booting to it and going to the drive will fix it like it did last time lol But nope it said it couldn't mount it but try mounting it as read ony with the ro command. so i looked up to how to do that and did that...
yep had a few crash's to the desktop here too sense i got the game. not to many tho. about 2 times with out fraps and 1 with fraps. really loving the game:)