Posts by gordesky1

Yea that probably is true, Tho i saw when the first relive drivers first came out some people also had the same problem with even msi with afterburner.
Hmm my msi 390 works fine with new drivers and af -watts man. Even before when the watts man drivers was really buggy af worked fine but watts man made the memory go down too 100 till restart or drivers reinstall.
Guys hows this fan setup for my x9? I switch stuff around tonight cause temps was just always out of control sense i got this case... still pretty much is... blue is the intake and red exhaust dont mind my bad drawing skills lol The top is the 240mm rad with 4 120mm blowing in and the other 2 120mm is just fans by the gpu blowing out also the circle is the 240mm fan blowing out the side. front 240mm blowing in rear 120mm is blowing out and on the bottom...
When i do go to ryzen hopefully in a few months cause i do have that itch... lol and my saberkitty is on its last legs which is the main thing to upgrade to ryzen cause i have no issues with performance it will either get used as a server or other stuff. Have to send this board back to asus when i do get ryzen first. Either way I don't think its dead and will get used for many years. Heck look at socket 939 people are still using those and also using them as their...
forgot to give a update, But he got it solved sony finally transfer it into his account after number of calls... lol Yep hers was the primarily but still wouldn't show in his game... Think hes just going to use giftcards or buy games threw gamestop so he can put the key right into his account . For some reason he cant add any payment into his to buy anything.. Really not sure what they did or sony lol
Hmm wow the ones that was in the device manager was from back in 2012.... lol just check asus and got the new ones installed which is 7/15/16. So that could've been the problem along ... lol thanks:)
Hmm yea i tried it with out the phone in it today and had no blue screens so its something with either the usbs or drivers. Is there any other driver i can use instead?
Guys i got 2 blue screens today but i checked it with blue screen viewer and it shows asmthub3.sys and ntoskrnl.exe is what caused it. Is asmthub3.sys for usbs? I did have a phone plugged in charging today i just unplugged it after i had the 2nd crash. Think that can cause it? Pass months i been having issues with the 3.0 font usbs like sometimes my bose usb system just goes off and stuff. Really think this saber kitty is on its last legs sense im having cpu...
Just got the keyboard now BlueFinger 87 keys mech , So far it seems good, Now its a bit on the light side 1.6lbs vs my filco 2.1lbs even tho it says Made of heavy duty metal with high grade abs, unless there is a plate somewhere inside? But than again cant compare a 32$ keyboard to 150$ one. But so far the switch"s feel like cherry blues comparing it to my other true blue boards but with a bit more louder click that i like. Now the lighting effects is pretty cool, It...
Yea hopefully its decent ateast, Can always send it back if i don't like it tho. Or get it exchanged for something else. Will post some pics of it when i get it and what i think about it:)