Posts by gordesky1

Yep it has copper and alloy rads. Good thing i didn't hit the buy button last night lol So will just use auto coolant with it.Thanks:)
Hmm now this is weird.. I saw that windows update has the 15.7 as download for windows 10 and it already updated to it... at first i was wondering how it updated because i have the driver which was the 15.2 on update blocked. I figured why not so i pop up gta and played 30min and so far no stuttering or a freeze when i exit the game.. I wonder if all the updates they rule in for 10 this week fixed the problem? or they fixed something in the drivers. Not complaining...
Well its not about saving a buck lol mostly trying to avoid getting it shipped cause lately when i do order stuff it usely gets shipped from usps which been very bad lately for me which takes like 2 weeks or more cause they lost it or took a wrong turn around the world lol I called home depot for Zep Root Kill and they said they wouldn't trust the other stuff that's in it for water cooling for computers. Than i called a pet store and they also said they have stuff with...
Hmm from what the site says they do have that in my area. So that would be good to put in a loop? I asked the guy did he have anything with copper sulfate and he said no.... lol
Thanks:) So pretty much i can go to a pet store and get something that has copper sulfate in it?Yea i herd silver kill coil is good and alot of people use it, Not sure if that is sold local, well i know you can use anything that is pure silver but probably would cost alot local lol
So i need to change the water in my 2x Raijintek Triton i put togther cause its pretty low on water, And so i went to walmart for distilled water than i went to home depot had to get some plant stuff, So i figured i ask them about the water cooling and asked if they have any copper sulfate cause they have water falls etc. The guy said they don't have anything like that but told me to go to a pet-fish store which he thinks they will have some or something for it. Does...
Well i know my hardware is fine too, A week ago i went back to my 8.1 image and tried 15.7 and everything was fine and gta played fine too. Did a fresh install of windows 10 and problems with gta 5 with 15.2 and 15.7.If it was hardware than it would of did it on windows 8.1.The funny thing tho i tried 15.7 8.1 drivers on 10 and i had the same problems as with the 10 drivers did.. confusing. Its like a 50/50 lotto..
Yep... I hope they fix them or release another driver that has no problems...
Im pretty sure 15.2-15.7s are a mess on windows 10. for me they are crap on gta 5 tons of stuttering and a black screen crash when i exit the game which i have to reset my pc..But if i run windows 8.1 drivers on 10 15.4-15.6 betas everything is great with no problems.. I haven't ran them long enough for other stuff or games because i mostly been playing gta 5 lately.
Have too many computers don't feel like listing them all lol But will list my 2 main ones that runs 24/7 First is my sig rig amd 8370@5ghz my main current gaming computer etc 2nd is my 1090t x6 running stock at the moment tho, also runs 24/7 usely did 4.1-4.2 but for some reason not anymore...