Posts by gordesky1

Yep I did say ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac AM4 AMD Promontory which you quoted it too in this post:)But things change and i pretty much went all all out cause i sold my ps4.So got the gigabyte x370 k7 and the 1700 and the corsair vengeance 3200 memory:) should have it in 2 days:) Posted that 2 pages back but yea as you said this thread flys:)I figured its best to go all out and spend a extra 50-60$ and get a pretty good board for future upgrades and support for cpus known...
I wouldn't mind 2933MHz stable. Tho i also have a choice of geil evo x. What would be best to get out of the 2? edit went for the corsair. will find out how they are when i get everything.
Nope doesint support am3 cpus.
Is it the one that costs 180 something tho?...When i look on gigabyte site it says it supports the corsair memory. And for reviews says the Compatability works for ryzen.What about the GeIL EVO X series ? that's also on their list.
Is it the one that costs 180 something tho?...When i look on gigabyte site it says it supports the corsair memory. And for reviews says the Compatibility works for ryzen.
So update. Friend says he would buy my ps4 so if that goes threw i can up my budget. So yea build i was looking at is this k7 https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128997&ignorebbr=1 with the 1700 and this memory https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820236038&ignorebbr=1 sense its on the list for the motherboard. totals around 654 with the coupons on the 1700 and memory. would get the ASUS Prime X370-Pro and save a little...
Yea pretty much all i do is game on it. I was thinking of streaming too but i would think the 1600 should be fine there too sense i can stream on this fx decent in most games. I might could raised my budget back up sense a friend says he will buy my ps4 lol If so i can get the 1700 with the gigabyte k7 and with the corsair 3200 memory and with the 15$ coupon for memory and 10$ to bring down the 1700 to 320 total would be 653$ could get the ASUS Prime X370-Pro to save a...
Hmm yea im not looking into going dual cards. i did in the pass but was a pain lol.. So will the tomahawk be supported for awhile for newer cpus in the future tho? Than again the 1700 will last a long long time lol...And will it overclock to 3.9 4ghz? I know that also depends on the cpu tho. I just feel going cheaper on the board i be missing out.... lolWould be nice if i had one around me:( Do they do that shopping online?Nope says instore ony for cpus:(closest...
Yea im really considering it now:) Think i be aright with the 1600 tho? in my mind i would think a better board +1600 vs a 109 b350 and a 1700 would be a better choice right now for the future cpu upgrades and also for overclocking . But yea having a hard time which one still lol..
Yea the taichi is out of stock everywhere i go:( and the pro is 250!... So the gigabyte is not worth getting than? I would just go for the MSI B350 TOMAHAWK AM4 sense i herd its a decent board if you don't go dual cards but i just worried about future support... Or just go as i plan with the asrock with the 1600 for 490$...