Posts by gordesky1

Its warming up but even last year the motherboard temps never was this high and even when its cooler like low 40s at night which we still get the temps are the same..And yep my 290x is also in the bottom slot like yours, and yep pretty much i do think the board is on its last legs because i also have ram issues like it seems like its warp and sometimes it will detect 8gb instead of 16gb, Than to fixed this i have to pull up some on the cpu block or wiggle it around... ...
guys my saber been running hot lately which i don't know why.. Motherboard temp when in games runs at 50c+.... Its been like that for couple weeks now.. were is that sensor located at on the board? The vrms front and back has a fan like always. For some reason i been having a good bit problems with this board... the realtek sound pretty much stop working no sound is coming out of it. and i tried asus drivers and also windows 10 drivers... and stuff is not as...
Nope just was a realtek hd processes taking up cpu usage than when i closed it the gpu went down also.and the realtek hd was in the awesomium folder.
For the pass weeks i been noticing sometimes my gpu will go up to max 3d clocks... which i thought something was going wrong with it.. Than i found out in task manager realtec was in the processes taking some cpu % and i don't even have the realtec even enabled in bios so i said *** and i closed it.. But gpu went right down to 2d clocks after closing it... So i thought it was gone.. But every time i restart windows 5 to 10min later its back and will make the gpu go up to...
Hopefully the cap doesn't come to pa lol.. 1tb is a bit reasonable than 300gb but wont be good for me... Tho back than when there was a 300cap here i always went over it up to 800gbs 1tb a month and they never gave me problems. That's usely my average usage not maximum.
14.04 newest amd Linux drivers . Not sure if im aloud to post another thread cause i posted one not to long ago.. But that was for another problem which is fixed. But while steam is working i keep getting this error OpenGL GLX context is not using direct rendering, which may cause performance problems. And heres the error in command before i start steam up. im also wondering if that will cause issues with games with textures not all loading up like ark survival...
Got 14.04 installed and the drivers installed perfect than i got steam working after i had to download couple dependencies packages. i guess 16.04 is not good for amd right now... funny thing too 14.04 seems a bit more faster also...
Putting 14.04 on flash drive now and will be installing that.. i restarted and had the same login issue again...
hmm i might try 14.04 again than...Another problem i notice is when trying to start steam all it does is blink in the side bar than goes away? would the drivers cause that issue also?
heres a screen shot of the error im getting....... so most likely probably another boot problem when i restart... if it does im wiping and giving up for now... and maybe try a older version later.