Posts by gordesky1

Just did the upgrade from 59 to 62 with the iso, At the menu it just says do you want to keep your files i said yes and let it do its thing, 20 to 30min later im back at 62 and everything was untouched:)
cool i guess i will try it sense so far no updates are showing for 62..
Hate to keep asking all these questions... If i download the 10162 iso which is the full install iso can i use that to get to 10162 again with out loosing any files?
So i roll back to a earlier build which i didn't know you can do, from 10162 to 10159 and i called the 1-888-725-1047 which was provided in the Microsoft thread and finally got it activated after fighting with the automated system.. lol But i went to update again to get the 10162 back and it keeps saying im all up to date? Were did 10162 go which i had before? lol If it wasn't for dx12 i would of just stick with windows 8.1...
yep Should be fine, Im using 2 tritions kits which is the 2x 240rads and im using the 2nd trition as a 2nd pump/res ony and i have that on the floor on my core x9. And everything pumps as normal. Heck even when i turn off the 2nd pump the first pump still pumps threw everything but just at a slower rate.
Ok glad they pretty much the same other than the few extras i wont use.Now will i stay activated even after the 29th while staying on insider preview with the enterprise version ?Also i wanted to ask this question. while staying on the insider preview after the 29th how will the updates work will they be the same automatic crap that it is doing now rewriting over drivers that we don't want, Or will we be able to choose what drivers we want?Why i ask is the amd drivers...
Whats the difference with pro and Enterprise? My windows 10 pro insider preview had that not activated problem.. Even entering a new pro key that Microsoft says to do didin't work. So i tried the Enterprise key and it said about upgrading than it restarted and now i have enterprise and its activated .
Nope i have everything on by default. The store was working with 10130. after i did the update to 10159 it just opens than closes..
Is anyone having any problems opening the store on 10159? when i click the icon it just opens than closes...
Has anyone tried gta 5 on the 15.2 drivers that has amd gpu? When i play gta 5 on 15.2 drivers even the modded 15.2 ones i get very bad stuttering and lag than when i quit the game it will go back to the desktop and freeze the pc... Now if i run amd drivers 15.4-15.6 everything is fine with no problems at all.. Gta 5 is the ony game that has that problem with 15.2s Would be nice to use the 15.2s because i herd you can get better performance with it. But i play...