Posts by gordesky1

So far on 3.975 on 1.38-1.4 load. And been fine all day:) I couldn't even load up a game with out a black screen 5min into it before:) Just maybe i can get the magic 4ghz lol.. So either the bios helped or was my last psu i had in it that something didn't like about it. Psu is fine in my fx rig which takes much more power tho. Its just sense day one with ryzen this board did not agree with that psu.
updated to creators update manuallyWorks for me and i have amd.
Thanks just bought it:) Shipping was 7$ something so around 16$ total. Still well worth it
Has anyone found that everything is much stable with f7b?? My overclocks before updating too this bios was a hit and a miss. Like one day 3.9 would pass cina bench prime etc than when you test stuff again the next day you get the black screen just doing cinabench... I even had 3.95 running for weeks great than one day it would get a black screen lol.. And my cinabench scores was all over the place like 1500s 1600s with 3.95.. But now with this bios i have it back ...
oh i see. I wasn't sure cause it went from 0 too 99 and worked but ony too 3.82 lol. thanks:)And yep about the vrm. I been running mine with a front fan and rear socket fan and max i saw was in the low 60s:) Idle sits in the low 30s:)
Hmm found the p state menu. Tho it seems too have issues... If i try any offset values in voltage under mit i will get a error code and it will reboot 3 times and nothing took... But if i use the normal vcore value it works but it wont down clock in windows... Edit.. after doing it again setting offset voltage now works. But you have too watch how much offset voltage you set cause the voltage at max clock does not show in bios.... Seems like you can ony go up too...
What section is the p states at? Im on f7b which should have it but i cant seem too find it lol...
Hmm i decided too reflash it and now upping the vcore takes normally..... seems like it might've flash wrong the first time.... I swear gigabyte really needs too fix their ****...
Is something wrong with the f7b bios???? I just updated too it and setting the vcore even by 1 percent always puts the vcore too 1.54v.................... Than i went too offset voltage and that doeisnt even do a thing now.....
Also guys im still on the old f4 bios. Should i update too f7a?