Posts by gordesky1

Sorry about my typing its a bit mess up hasn't slept yet and its 9:45am lol.. Triton. Been using it for the pass 2 weeks. Was pretty happy with it till after i switch cases. But im sure its not the case, heck it cant with all the space and fans i got in it sounds like a air conditioner.. well close to it. Will post some pics later how i have the fans setup, So you guys can check and see if everything is were it suppose to be lol I should of posted a before pic of...
Hopefully when i get the paste and remount it once again it will go back to normal. heck im not asking much all i want is the temps i had before even tho they was high but they did get me into the 5ghz 24/7 club lolAnd yea it is a pain to get this mounted. Get it all even and than the other side gets uneven and pretty much twists on you... Other than that this AIO has a pretty good mounting system pretty solid. I like it better than how my xspc rasa mounts. just...
Yea i probably changed the paste like 3 times this week lol.. When i switch cases i just took the board and cooler out at he same time and put it right in the core x9, Than i found out the temps wasn't the same as it was in the 922 so i changed it again and put some other paste on which was some old cooler master stuff i had and lets just say i will not use cooler master paste again lol..The crap made the temps even go higher in the 80s at load even tho idle was fine.. ...
Yep running as admin. Hmm didn't know hwinfo doesn't pick them up all the time so that does make perfect sense.. Is OpenHardwareMonitor the same? Maybe i should check that and see what it shows cause it seems to update alot more than hwinfo.And i tried 4.9ghz with 1.525v and it passed but the core temps are way higher than they used too.. It spiked up to 68c... But was averaging around 60-64 So it probably did spike pretty high @ 5ghz and hwin didn't detect it...This...
So i think i have a problem now... while everything was ok and always passing the 10 tests avx on normal at 5ghz every time i did it after i used F3ERS 2 ASH3S settings, Now all it does is freeze on test 2 no matter what i do like it used to do with test 7 but now its test 2. This seemed to all happen after i switch cases from had 922 to the thermaltake core x9, After i switch i had bad temp problems which would shoot my cores up to 80c and socket up to 70 even tho i...
welp after messing with the fans for the 5th time.. I took both drive cages out than put a 200mm fan on the bottom as intake than i put the side fan as intake and also the rear fan as intake, Than i switch all the top to exhaust and the rad fans. and i also made a better stand to hold the socket fan a bit closer. Wile the socket ony went to 61 this time the core sky rocket to 80c... I did have extreme llc tho cause i wanted a lower volts when not at load.. So i put...
I see makes perfect sense:) So i wonder if it even possible to get the temps as they were in the other case in this case now even if i changed the fans around:/ Seems like no matter what cooling i have around the cpu it doesn't help.. Now that i remembered the fans are siting right on top of the heat sinks with no space wonder if i lift them somehow would that help a bit? In my other cases i had them just siting there and they had space in between.
Yep a 80mm high speed fan on the top and a amd 70mm fan on the bottom heatsink, Plus the fans on top of the case blowing over that. Than a vantec pci fan card that has 2x70mm which blow alot of air blowing on back of the socket.Hmm kinda regreting this case now lol i love it and the space but i was expecting better temps..Never knew about ((vapor / acetone in the heat tubes don't move properly heat pipes like for the vapor to rise and then recondense to liquid then...
I would assumed you want pics of the case ? lolHeres my post i made with pics they not the best but you can see all the fans and the room it has lol. http://www.overclock.net/t/1538271/thermaltake-core-x-case-owners-club-x1-x2-x9-x9-snow-ed/930#post_23942714Edit or do you mean what mike said Dancing Girls?
Think i need some help from the pros again lol So i got my thermaltake core x9 friday ony took 1 day from micro center! very nice huge case, So i started to switch to it and i didn't even remount the water block doing it cause i didn't want to mess up my temps what i had. I got everything in there and i power it up. went to check the temps with avx and when i was think they would be a bit lower.. Pretty much everything is running hotter.. the socket was 10c ...