Posts by d-block

A game you would hate.
Windows isn't perfect but what you speak is hogwash.
Switch the second monitor to the 7950 and report back. There are a number of things that could be behind this.
You could throw anything rack mountable inside. Nice case BTW.
Give it a try with your secondary monitor hooked to the GPU. I'm wondering if having the second monitor running off the onboard video may be causing this. Report back.
Century Link needs to disappear completely. They have been complete trash for at least the last decade.
You either get a buzz off a glass of (real) whiskey, or you're drinking it to feel normal, (or doing it wrong). There is the slight possibility that you've got Irish dock worker blood, as myself, but doubt it.I'm all for this!
Definitely. I enjoy my netflix. I really wish amazon prime would separate the shipping from the online stuff. I never use prime for anything but shipping.
If the h60 doesn't give you desirable temps I'd go for an h80. They are a little thicker but perform quite nicely. Otherwise, if you decide to go the straight air cooling route noctua makes some high quality hsf. The major drawback to these is that you have a massive block hanging off you motherboard.
I'd see how well the h60 performs once you overclock before buying a cooler that you may not need. If you do end up upgrading, I'd stick with an AIO cooler. They have a much cleaner look IMO.