Posts by Aestylis

Bump
Sold to frederickv
Replied
I have 3x8GB DDR3-10600R registered ECC dimms. Fresh pull from server, vmware needed more memory. Asking $150 + free shipping VIA USPS. Would consider trade for a decent 2x8GB 1600+ DDR3 unbuffered memory set for my main rig.
Intel Pentium G850, fresh server pull from a system that needed to move to a Xeon. $40 + free shipping via USPS.
Selling my I5-3570k as I recently upgraded to a 3770k. $160 + free shipping via USPS.
Like the title says, contemplating trading my 3570K + some cash for a 3770k. PM me offers.
Looks good.
No, a wireless bridge would not solve your problem if the wireless router is at fault. All a wireless bridge would do is transfer data from any devices connected to the bridge via cable, over the wireless back to your wireless router. So if you have crappy wireless signal/transfer rates, a bridge will not help.
Your particular wifi router only operates on the 2.4ghz frequency. Chances are, your 10-15 neighbors are also operating on the same frequency as well. The trick here is that there are multiple channels available to communicate on. A program like inssider can show you the traffic on your current channel, as well as traffic on other channels as well. It may be prudent to change the channel your wifi router is operating on in the devices config to one that is less utilized....