Posts by magna224

I was just wondering where the hell this is going after refreshing.
What happened to the rumors of a WW1 setting? or was that something else? I don't remember. I was all excited for nothing..
Yep I was getting solid 60fps at 1440p with my slightly OC 290x.
Boo.
Is there strafing? I couldn't get anything going. It also seems to be locked to 60 frames which better be fixed by release or it's a no go for me.
I have an 2500k and Asrock P67 also since they were new. Took me 1.355v and LLC2 in order to get 4.5GHz and getting temps in the mid 70s after a night and day of P95. These are my 24/7 settings with no power savings at all.
I liked BC2 a lot and BF3 was good also. If they never remake 1942 (Or make a new one in that style/period on the new engines) I will be forever disappointed. It's sad they said they didn't have any plans for it.
OOO... with confirmation of freezetag and these settings they're getting my money for sure.
Just kidding! LOL. I hope Zen performs on point with broadwell-e like the current rumors. Hope we don't see another bulldozer. If zen comes out and is't on par with broadwell-e 8 core then I'll just get the broadwell-e chip late.
Yeah, this doesn't sound good. More bad news from microsoft...