Posts by NitrousX

How are the left and right click buttons. Are they sticky or loose? Thanks!
The G403 that I got from Newegg on Black Friday rattles really bad. Time to RMA
Does anyone here play Stardew Valley? Is it any good?
This. I would also periodically check event viewer for WHEA-Logger's. They are indication of an unstable overclock.
Has anyone here been able to access the Hazmat suit in The Division? I was able to redeem the code through PSN however I don't see it in the rewards trader in game. I also logged into Uplay Club and it was supposed to give me the Broker outfit however I can't access it in game as well.
My two and a half year old 840 EVO suddenly died. The BIOS cannot detect it nor can Parted Magic. Tested on three different computers. The last time I checked I had written ~4TB worth of data to the drive. Is there a chance that the firmware bug caused my drive to die all of a sudden?
So Bethesda just rolled out a new beta patch today. Have any of you guys installed it yet? If so, does the game run a lot smoother?
Thanks! Worked for me!
I've owned an AC1900 PCI-E wifi adapter for about five months now and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
Does anybody know if the beta patch fixed the weapon swap delay bug or the severe performance drop when zooming in with high magnification scopes?