Posts by tsm106

Oh forgot there's a secret to filling for speed. I do this all the time with my quads. Filling a quad blocked array creates not only massive amounts of bubbles, but very very tiny bubbles as well. The kind of bubbles that get stuck in rads leaving pockets of air behind. I avoid this by pre-filling my blocks. It's a lil or a lot crazy depending on how daring/experienced you are I suppose. I also use coolant which reduces the chances of liquid death. I'll try to explain it...
Use a coolant vs a coil?I use koolance because they've been making pc specific qdc the longest so they generally have it down. Though they are far from perfect mind you. The plating gets stripped over time, they can clog too, and they are expensive, though wc as a hobby is expensive so it goes with the territory as they say.Basically for connecting gpus, you need a set of two each, male and female thus 4 total. **One matched set are compression and one set matched set are...
1- buy qdc set, connect to in/out ports on gpu. Now you can simply pop the gpu block in and out of the loop without draining. Draining to swap gpu blocks is very pedestrian. There's many shortcuts to swapping blocks. I can swap blocks in 2-3 minutes without draining nor refilling.2- you still use a kill coil?
Wow, this guy can't keep his mouth shut, er or stop his twittering lol.
Whose job is it to decipher well this threat is real or not?
At least publicly...
Did you ever test the card to confirm it actually worked??
He's not asking how to flash but in preparation for a failed flash, and how to recover.He needs the blind flash guide. Here's what you're looking for.http://www.overclock.net/t/593427/how-to-unbrick-your-bricked-graphics-card-fix-a-failed-bios-flash/0_40As I wrote in the other thread, blue pcb cards are different. You might have better luck as mentioned above modding the bios. The vbe7 thread is good, and here's...
Trick question? This bios is voltage locked. That's an obvious disadvantage versus ones stock bios which is not volt locked. And to your question, clocks are clocks. This bios sets base clocks higher, which is no different than setting it in X overclock app.
I'm not sure blue pcb cards are flashable with the black pcb bios. It's been years since the whole debacle. Notice how Sapphire changed the design whilst keeping the old model number? This causes a lot of confusion as a result. You should do some googling on your blue pcb regarding flashing. As it is now, I don't recommend flashing. An alternative is to try the modded Trixx in the 1st post of this thread.