Posts by tsm106

The active backplate has a water channel so have to be careful if you drag out Mr Dremel to grind something to clear something...?*Oh looking closer the channel is just screwed onto the plate? Somewhat gimicky...
There's water channel there. Mr Dremel could create a flood... so be careful.
Maybe he is hoping beyond hope to make a love connection? Come into my room...
Hehe, it sure is not a pinball machine lol.
You can run a variety of load points, boot up, idle, stock stock stock, to get an idea of what it is reporting. Defective units will give erroneous readings which is a major tell.
People, PSU PSA. I find that most ppl don't actually overclock as much as they say. That doesn't mean their low numbers are the rule of thumb. You can run these cards in a manner that does not use up a lot of power, if you wanted to. On the flip side you can draw a helluvlot of power as well. Below is my dual psu setup. On the first psu, a 1300 G2 which for this test runs a 3930K at 5ghz and two 290x at 1100/1400 stock voltage, and 1250/1600 +300 (more than needed but...
I have an oc'd G3258 at 4.5ghz. It's a fun cpu and I got it for 100 bucks with mb lol. But dude, it is a serious bottleneck in mult-gpu. Actually its a bottleneck in general, but oc'd you can definitely get by with it in most games because most games are terribly threaded and because it has crazy IPC.Look at your own link. Crazy high IPC. Thus on a budget and given the right scenario, you can take advantage of that stellar IPC with only two cores. The rest of the article...
Total man cave with the bench stand and innards hanging out like that.
It's probably dead given how simple it is manually do, and add to this both trixx and ab incorporated the function.You should be able memorize what key to disable at this point? HKLM\system\current~~\control\class\4d~~~e968Only change enableulps, all the rest is wasting your time.
Yea TD fails.