Posts by Onions

as a programmer i can tell you more monitors is better having hte ability to move from screen to screen is better then one large area
you can try hardwireing more volts to it... but a bios is designed for a specific card if you go putting other bios on a card it may not work
i think this time no CS... in my opinion it gets to competitive and kind of ruins it for everyone else
yep jsut for gor it... you can eeven add the water with the loop running as long as you dont disprupt the flow the water wont shoot out at you
im trying guys my psu was actiny funny to but im trying to get it set up in a temp solution until parts arrive
so boot into bios and turn teh cpou settings to manual its a fairly easy but tedious process. start by raising or setting the voltage to a number you think is good around 1.35 should be enough for a start. then bump teh multi to 21 and the blk to the number you deam fit. and stress test it using ibt or prime 95 monitor the heat and fiddle with the multi blck and cpu voltage untill your satisfied
didnt know there was different versions there ya go thats the picture its got one male jack thats it
thats the one i need thanks a ton