Posts by richie_2010

hi guys, just a quick bump and to shout out that all orders are shipped and all pms/emails replied to im just tormenting myself atm if to buy a ps4 or not, need sell my ps3 and games 1st
not sure why were not being told http://www.scan.co.uk/products/niccorsair-hydro-series-hg10-a1-edition-gpu-cooling-bracket-for-amd-reference-version-radeon-r9-290- showing as coming in stock very very soon no sign of the nvidia one though yet
You aint made me wait bud. Im glad the mod is working great for you. I got the zotac from the colour on the dvi ports
what card is that looks like a zotac 670 glad the mount is working great for you, when you upgrade and want to use the new mounting method pm me
Hi mate pm will be incoming in 30mins Sorry for late reply been at work all day
thanks guys:thumb:ive managed to snap a quick pic on my phone of the vinyl up close. i dont have decent lighting or anything but you can see the "grain/brushed look"i compared it against my stock 750d panel and albeit the corsair panel being alot smoother and glossy i thinks its a good matchcorsair panel on rightas you all know ive always and will always continue to openly support any aio mod method, i know people are really interested in the corsair hg10 and ill be honest...
hi guys, theres a question i want to ask regarding the mounting method of the hg10 to the pcb. i am wondering what metric screws it uses for install
evening guys weekend is finally here, more orders been shipped today and some more tomorrow. some of you may be aware that the corsair hg10 is soon to be released which is another aio mod bracket, but corsair at this time isn't releasing any backplates to go with it. So i went to work and have purchased some brushed effect vinyl to compare to the finished look of the hg10 to add to my backplates. I have had to go off pics and think ive found the one. the vinyl isnt smooth...
i was meaning using the nzxt x41 on the kraken g10 for the tests and then on the corsair hg10 for the tests. the mounting looks to be the same albeit the h100 uses a square mount and the nzxt a round onethis way its a more fair and accurate test. looking at the mounting video they use screw in stand-offs and are using the standardised mounting points for amd/intel and not created a new one
I would use the nzxt cooler on the corsair hg10 it should fit in theory with lil play of hware. That way your using the same cooler. Not many people will have room for a 240rad so close 2 gpu yet 140 n 120 rads fit in rear space in 1000s cases. Main thing with this would be the vrm cooling tbh