Posts by richie_2010

pm replied to buddy. 2nd day back at work, feeling alot better still not 100% taking it easy been on hold to people most day so not much done just off for weekend. all orders been shipping as normal, one to do in morning gpu cool universals are now sold out v2.1 is on its way
Thats what im looking for. Use my heatgun to take it off and solder it to 7970. It would be interesting to know what it does though
Is your card overclocked Thats the only reason I could see tbh Or even the cpu/ram Are you able to just tighten the nuts a smidge more.
Your temps seemed to have dropped from 70 to 61 At full load for that card that seems ok.
what card is it your using again and also is the pump running at full speed. connect it directly to a molex on the psu if you can them temps seem way off
hi guys a little update to the 7970 matrix senario the card has just literally arrived and that part thats broken off is tiny, there is no markings and only one solder point onit but 4 on the board where it goes edit my misake there is 5 parts. the chip is a u100 and is on all 7950/7970 boards does anyone have a dead 7970/7950 they want rid off. ive yet to test the card as is as i need to remove my 7950 and aio cooler set-up to try it. in the bag was a voltage point...
so 2 universal mounts with 2 more bars to do an x pattern. send me a quick pm and ill hook you up
I do the same thing. Ive Got tons post here to be shipped out tomoz
you want to do them finger tight then maybe a quart turn with a pliers thats it. in regards to the shim and paste i would do what i do paste on core shim ontop push down on shim with tips of fingers in 2 corners paste cooler thats how i got the best results
hi guys, does anyone have any pics of their backplates installed would love to see some ps all weekend orders shipping tomorrow. keep them coming guys