Posts by hli53194

I have one, but shipping is probably going to be prohibitively expensive. If you're willing to cover the shipping costs, maybe we can work something out.
Looking for a USB 3 external HDD. 2.5" preferred, or 3.5" is okay too. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks!
I'm going to give my entry to this guy if I happen to be the one selected. He definitely deserves it more than the majority of the people here; certainly more than me anyways. Good luck everyone, and thanks a ton MCCSolutions for this great giveaway!
In for the 30th
In for Day 24
$40 for the motherboard, $50 for the GPU, and $100 for the CPU.
How about some Bad Company 2? TF2 would be fun as well. Or Descent if any of you still play that.
Wishing the best for his family and those close to him.
I'm having a bit of an issue overclocking a 1055T. I have all the dividers set to their lowest (RAM/CPU-NB etc). However, it does not seem to want to go past 4.15GHz no matter what I do. It's stable with 1.475V. I've tried with 1.65V with no avail. The CPU is loading at 48C, so heat shouldn't be an issue. I also know the board tops out at around 330 reference, but I'm using 14x295 currently. Any ideas?
...and disappointed. I was expecting something along the lines of the old Stacker 832 with BTX support, thick steel/aluminum construction, etc.