Posts by un-nefer

I think it is more legal/pr tbh. Don't list the max per core turbo frequency possible and you don't have to deal with lawsuits and bad pr if that listed value is not achieved.With per core turbo frequencies being dependant on cooling, power, motherboard, etc, it does actually make some sense - but I'm sure ppl will hate on it
Gave it a go.First day it was fun. By the second day there were already aimbots... Just another COD game that no one will play on PC because of the hacking.
Except that when they are given to someone, they are then that person's property and take on whatever the market value for them is.If I give you a brand new Tesla Model S, and then you lend it to me and I crash it, are you saying that since I gave it to you, that Tesla Model S has no financial value so all is ok if I do not repair or replace it for you?I think it is you who has no idea on how things work in the real world. And your continual defence of Alphacool and...
Biggest load of diatribe I've read..While they may be separate companies, it's worthwhile pointing out just how close these companies really are.Firstly, the current CEO of Aquatuning was one of the founders of Alphacool.Secondly, as I said earlier, "Eddy", is actually Eduard Peters - who is the PR and Marketing Manager for both AquaTuning and Alphacool. Go read almost any Alphacool product review or Aquatuning articcle and hs name will be listed in it as the Alphacool...
Kudos for doing what you can to help Craig out - I don't think anyone was having a go at you. No one likes to be treated like Craig was by Eddy and Alphacool, and ppl are just relating to that
Eddy, is Eddy Peters - the PR and marketing manager for Alphacool & AquaTuning. If he knew, the company knew.
Let me get this straight: Alphacool admit to damaging it Alphacool try claiming insurance, but it gets rejected Alphacool start ignoring him Craig decides enough is enough and outs everything that has happened (edit: remember, Computex 2017 finished over 3 months ago, so Craig most definitely gave Alphacool a resoppnable amount of time) The story is posted on OC sites and a number of tech news sites Alphacool say they knew nothing about this (basically calling Craig a...
qft.Have used Ubiquity for years, both personallyand in the companies I have workedfor, and there products are great and getter better every generation.
It seems that all the standard tim application methods have gone out the window for TR due to the size of the headspreader. How did you apply your tim?I don't like the method that hardocp are using, as it's been proven numerous times that spreading tim by finger/card across the whole surface will lead to air bubbles. Then they add additional rice dots, which is sure to compound the air bubble problkem even further - which might explain why their temps are higher than...
So for now, the only waterblock that looks to have designed the fins to suit is the one from XSPC - even though that didn't get the best review from hardocp?