Posts by un-nefer

QFT.Maybe Seagate should focus someof their R&D on improving premature HDD failures, instead of going for more and more capacity.No point buying a 8TB HDD if the current realworld stats (like here) show that Seagate HDDs have an annual failure rate of upto 24% depending on model.
The problem is that "car games" in general have to pay licence fees to include the cars they do. The more cars the higher the cost to the game developers.Edit: And I am sure most ppl, when given the chose of higher game cost for "average cars" vs better image quality of current cars included, would choose the later And if the game developers were to provide those "average cars" as DLC for those who wanted them (as in the DLC price would then cover the extra licence costs...
colorblind or what?
28nm quad core, 128 more Radeon cores then the A10-6800K, and still capable of
Kudos on them for releasing them for Linux, but I really think they've done this to say they tried and they'll not bother in future. All I can think of when I see the games list they released for Linux is that when they don't achieve the sales they expect they'll blame it on Linux and then not bother with Linux in future. But the real reason these games prolly won't be a hit in Linux is because they're fairly obscure games that hardly anyone really played on PC anyway...
I was very eager to get one of these when they first launched, to replace my HTC EVO 3D. However they didn't have an option for delivery to Australia I now have an SGS Note 3 instead - missed sale opportunity, which is a shame really.
I'm sure it is harder than it looks, but that is not to say it wouldn't have been done by someone else if uniwinder had not stepped forward.FYI: there have been opensource/gpl overclocking tools available for GPU and CPU overclocking in Linux for almost a decade.
I've never really been a fan of EVGA, but I have to say that it's a bit unfair to scream theft if EVGA actually paid uni-winder for the code to be developed for their own Px product. But it is also unfair if EVGA is using other code they did not pay for in their new product without compensating uni-winder.
I'm not sure I understand. It is supposed to be an electromagnetic railgun shooting a projectile, yet the video clearly shows some form of combustion occurs as it is fired?
I think I may have misunderstood - can someone correct me if I am wrong :\ Are they running separate game comps for male and females, or are they legit banning females outright?