Posts by un-nefer

Pretty sure this is all MS's doing. MS will only support PR3 in Kaby Lake and Zen, which is needed to to stream their 4K DRM content. Additionally, MS has made it quite clear that they will not add support for either in any pre Windows 10 OS. So that leaves support squarely locked to a Windows 10 PC running a Kaby Lake or Zen CPU. No wrong doing by Netflix, just a MS ploy to move ppl to Win10 and Edge to knock out their competitors.
Thanks. I've tried some OC and improved it a bit (vcore doesn't seem to be increasing with AB for me though?):un-nefer --- i7-2600k@4GHz --- Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 @ http://www.3dmark.com/fs/10608015
Try going into rivatuner and adding an exclusion for the browser.
A dab of conductive grease works well for most GTX1070/1080 cards
Doesn't bother me tbh. I stopped reading game reviews years ago because all the reviewers were doing was either pushing their own agenda or advertising for the game developer anyway. I prefer to simply wait until the game is released and read actual feedback from actual gamers to form my own opinion before deciding to purchase the game or not.
I thought they did this to help prevent hacks? If so, I'm not worried about it tbh.I was once told that by moving the multiplayer server code out of the client and locking down access to the server code, you make it harder to introduce server exploits and easier to identify hackers.
Haters gonna hate. I don't see a problem with the pricing. 64x64 server for
So by your logic, if I released a $10,000 gfx card I would be competing at the high end...They are going to sell an expensive product aimed at a special segment of the market - but that product is not even available yet, so who know how it will perform and if it will compete...
un-nefer --- i7-2600k@4GHz --- Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 @ (oem OC profile) --- 4445 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/15545416
Just need a revision of the Kraken G10 to suit these new AIO products and newer gfx cards as well