Posts by un-nefer

Hmm. Very tempted. Pity it doesn't have a sata port like the Banana Pi does
They've been using light activated resins in the dental industry for decades...
A new steam machine from Valve?
So by their own logic, if they have access, will no children die? Bet they won't guarantee that.
From someone outside of the US, and not one to be bombarded with the US media machine or the US news cycle of continual scare mongering, I'm just wondering what evidence there is show this has to be a case of industrial espionage? If I was a country like China and was I looking to develop a stealth fighter that needs to be perceived by the world as formidable and at the cutting edge of technology, then it would make a lot of sense to simply make something that looked a...
To judge the game play of a game on it's ingame chat highlights how irrelevant the rest of your comment is.
Hmm, nicely spotted, although now when I look at it further, it looks like a HDMI female houses inside that extension, rather than a straight HDMI male...
CoD franchise has been releasing expansions like this since COD4 and the OCN CoD fanbois cannot get enough of that deception and will pay top dollar for every expansion release - yet the BF franchise releases a game that is dissimilar to their core battleground games (and the beta was actually pretty fun) and the vocal OCN minority complains. More complaints on OCN about EA games, yet again...
Is it just me, or does it look like a USB connector and not HDMI?
Just to be clear for those that are not familiar with Australian Consumer Law ,specifically refund policy. It needs to be said that even in Australia, you cannot simply return something because:you didn't like it; oryou changed your mind.Both of those reasons are not valid reasons, even under Australian Consumer Law.The only valid reason that is supported for a refund, is if their is a "major problem" with what was purchased, and I quote:So if the product/service purchased...