Posts by un-nefer

I'm in no way a patent lawyer (or have any legal background), but their are patents that were filed earlier that relate to the serial interfacing as well.A couple I have found:
Typical Apple tbh. A 2.5mm jack standard is already available and more than adequate for Apple's thinnest devices. To shave 1.5mm off the side of a 3.5mm jack and call it there own is just stupid and screams patent money maker.
OP. Safer Networking updated Spybot Anti-Beacon to block the same types of telemetry in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 as well.
Sounds like "Ghost Recon: Phantoms" crappy skills based server selection all over... So what happens when you are in a region where there are no players of similar rank and skill? I bet it'll just throw you in a match with players who are much higher in rank and you'll be fodder. Just like in Phantoms.
Who releases his code as open source for all to scrutinise.Who does not release their source code, does everything they can to hide what they are doing in their code, and provides the NSA pre-encryption access to their most popular services...Used by most, but only watched by the few top security experts in the world (who also don't have source code access and are only able to make educated guesses on M$ software).Just make sure you put those ear plugs in to keep the sand...
Always have maintained that 8GB was the sweet spot for games and 16GB+ if you are using software that uses compression/decompression processes or you are using photo/video/music editing software with very large files and/or lots of layers/effects, etc.
Please be Battlefield: Bad Company 3
lol. in stiches
Around $1k, but they are not that wide, so triple monitors is going stick out like dogs ballz
If you are lucky, you might be able to pick up a used GTX690 for $200 - and if you kept quality settings low enough then 144FPS would be achievable