Posts by un-nefer

To judge the game play of a game on it's ingame chat highlights how irrelevant the rest of your comment is.
Hmm, nicely spotted, although now when I look at it further, it looks like a HDMI female houses inside that extension, rather than a straight HDMI male...
CoD franchise has been releasing expansions like this since COD4 and the OCN CoD fanbois cannot get enough of that deception and will pay top dollar for every expansion release - yet the BF franchise releases a game that is dissimilar to their core battleground games (and the beta was actually pretty fun) and the vocal OCN minority complains. More complaints on OCN about EA games, yet again...
Is it just me, or does it look like a USB connector and not HDMI?
Just to be clear for those that are not familiar with Australian Consumer Law ,specifically refund policy. It needs to be said that even in Australia, you cannot simply return something because:you didn't like it; oryou changed your mind.Both of those reasons are not valid reasons, even under Australian Consumer Law.The only valid reason that is supported for a refund, is if their is a "major problem" with what was purchased, and I quote:So if the product/service purchased...
It's the modders that made minecraft asd popular as it is. This is surely a backwards step for Minecraft, and I am stunned he would have done this, simply because of the redistribution of the server files...
Kinda of off topic here, but you are not that well informed... For goods that are worth equal to or under A$1,000, there are no duties, taxes or charges to pay. Over that, it's ~5% + GST if applicable.Don't even get me started with the US tax system and importing goods from outside of the US, with the numerous, confusing, taxes, tariffs and duties.
Computer gaming sales in Australia is a Billion dollar a year business - regardless of how small you may think the user base is Feel free to elaborate on these so called "costs" to Valve for allowing Australian Steam users. Last I checked, Steam has no physical presence in Australia, they simply allow Aussies to use the Steam software - for which Aussies pay a much higher premium when purchasing games then ppl in most other countries anyway.
IN AUSTRALIA YOU CAN.You obviously missed the part in this where it says the "Australian Competition and Consumer Commission" is suing Valve.Under Australian Consumer Protection laws, it does not matter if the product purchased is opened or not, installed or not - pretty much the point of Australian Consumer Protection is to protect the consumer, and one of the key points in doing that is to ensure that any product sold to a consumer must be/perform/work as advertised at...
Is the screen replaceable as a single block? That would be awesome TBH, most ppl only upgrade there phone for a 3 basic reasons: To get the latest tech (ie. need newer tech to meet new needs) To replace a phone that has broken (ie. cracked screen) To get something that looks better This concept would meet all but point 3 (if the screen is replaceable as a block), and tbh, those who upgrade for point 3 would never buy this phone in the first place.