Posts by JMCB

These drivers are working out much better than previous drivers. Kudos!
Very similar specs to my system - almost exact. This things going to last awhile...I've had the same CPU/MB/memory since Feb 2012.
Please let this be on a different game engine!
In!!! Yay!
I say go for it, especially if you really only play your acoustic, but only if it really isn't that sentimental to you. You obviously know what you want, and you really want the trade right now. A couple of years later, you may regret doing it though (as we all know how video cards update fast) as the value of the video cards may plummet, whereas the guitar stay about the same or even increase. When I was younger, I once traded a violin for a box of Dragon Ball Z...
As someone with 32GB of DDR3, I welcome our new 128GB overlord!
A small update - my vinyl stickers came in. Woot! Looks like it came directly with the power supply. Temps have been getting hot while mining 24/7 (otherwise, during normal operation and gaming for 2-4 hours, they are perfectly fine). For a temp solution, I have to take off the top dust cover (as that thing absorbs so much heat, and keeps it on top of the case), and flip the side panels open. Next update is going to be Operation: Two More Radiators. This one is going...
I agree 100%. I've been using Windows 8 (and 8.1) exclusively. Once you get over the (very little) learning curve, it's not difficult to just click the desktop title and go back to using (almost) what you're used to. And dare I say it, but I actually somewhat like metro. It's nice to just see my mail pop up, as well as the weather and my netflix app that I don't even have to use a browser for. Sure, you can get add-ons to add this sort of stuff to your Windows 7 desktop,...
This. I see no reason at all upgrading from what I have to another 6-core processor (although more than likely, I'll see little reason to upgrade to an 8-core processor as well, except for the E-Peen...??)
Yeah, I haven't enjoyed a game this much since COD 4 multiplayer first came out. I don't know why, but the pacing in this game is just awesome. Reminds me if Quake 3, Hawken, and MW2 had a baby. A weird mix, but it is working for sure! The only complaint I have is team balance - aka there is none. I literally played like 20 games in a row before my team won. Server kept pitting teams of rank 20-30 players up against teams with 1-10. It was awful for awhile, and despite...