Posts by Ceadderman

Try performance-pcs.com They have both listed.
Distilled here. Best stuff since sliced bread and I use no additives whatsoever. If you're keeping an eye on your system you should never worry about algae growth. Yeah um... that would be no. I am sure that it could be done with the proper setup, but R134A is a gas not a liquid. You'd have to have AC fittings and the charging point added. Even then you'd have to figure out a way to cycle the refrigerant through the condenser away from electrical components. Nothing but...
Well that's what they're doing. I just looked at their 128Gb on the egg an they had it listed for $89. OCZ(the mfr.) has been in the game for awhile and while I believe that AMD coulda done better in that regard, they could certainly have done worse.~Ceadder
All well and good if AMD weren't already in the Desktop business. That's what I was talking about. Sorry if I wasn't being clear enough. An to me, I don't care if it's rebrand or not they're now into the SSD market just like Intel is. They're diversifying to stay competitive. I'm not sure the man tapped is the right guy for the job, but they aren't just sitting on their hands. ~Ceadder
Ummm wasn't AMD the company with the deathgrip on x86? Not Intel?AMD isn't going away from x86, they're just diversifying by going back to what worked for them in the past. i.e. Optiron.I doubt they're losing interest in Desktops though, what with their move to Graphics(takeover of ATi), and their latest push into SSD market. It doesn't make sense to be building GPUs' that won't fit anything but a desktop if that's the direction they are avoiding. ~Ceadder
On it to finish up the 932 build atm.Once I do that I may get the 935, but I'm also torn between a FT or Mini ITX build. So we shall see. lol~Ceadder
HAF series ain't for everybody. That much is true. But with a good mod, it can be. lolI think that alot of this comes down to looks and imagination. 900D is getting overplayed imho, which is why I suggested the new HAF. With the price of acrylic coming down, you can even redesign the face so it doesn't look so aggressive and you can get filters that will stick to the side to keep things tidy between maintenance cycles.Heck if sheer size is your goal I would go Caselabs...
I would suggest the latest HAF case. You can orient the 915 portion top or bottom and you can get two 360s's in there. Leaving the main portion for all the WC'ing goodness. 900D is a great case but look at the price for one of those. It's nearly double that of the CM case and the CM case is a bit more flexible imho. If I replace the 932 with another FT, I would want something that I can build to suit my needs rather than aesthetically. That's just me. If you want quietness...
Hey, if EK made a 200, I would seriously consider it. But they don't so I cannot mount their 180 to my 200. So I'll use Phobyas 200 in the mean time. Some of their budget stuff is pretty decent though. ~Ceadder
Check the plasticizer thread. Back when they first put the stuff on the market in answer to the Plasticizer issue with LRT or thereabouts. I seriously doubt that anyone here would negatively report an issue that doesn't exist. There is no reason to do so. That's what my white LRT looks like. Only it has taken on the color of Patina which means the stuff got into my Radiator. I thoroughly flushed it and it never saw dye. So there is my experience with PrimoChill LRT in a...