Posts by Ceadderman

This was my line of thought rightcher. It was late and my brain wasn't cooperating. But yeah. lol~Ceadder
On the question of when to replace pumps... This for me is a twofold answer. 1)Whenever you like 2)When it dies. Personally, before I run any pump; It's best to have one on the way or already on the shelf should something(heaven forbid) go wrong. This way you're not sitting on the sideline and grumpy from lack of being connected. On the issue of heat build up with both, lower RPM equates more heat. Just like fans they require a reasonable amount of power to limit the...
Haven't ordered from Frozen in a very long time and when I was last entertaining purchasing through them for my Anti-Statics they were run into the ground. I won't be entertaining this notion ever again. ~Ceadder
I will be sticking with Win7 Home Pro and Ultimate. MS can suck grapefruit through a beverage straw before I upgrade again. ~Ceadder
If you're bending 5/8" Monsoon Hardline you need their Red cord. If you're bending their 1/2" hardline you need their Blue cord. I suggest getting their red since it's obvious from the pic that you're using their Blue cord. Post that pic in the Monsoon thread and @BoxGods will get you sorted out. ~Ceadder
Yes you will need terminal blanks to block off all unused block openings. I think that there is no parallel quad bridges either so order two for your planned upgrade. ~Ceadder
Actually there is nothing wrong with that block. The only thing I don't like about FC blocks is that there is no thought to keeping coolant in the channels and not pushing through the shortest path of the blocks. That goes for ALL manufacturers and is not specific to any one brand. I thought about it and it seems the easiest fix is RTB painted on the contact surface between the block and the top and letting it dry to become a seal. It will add a frosted look to that...
I believe that one way to fix that issue is to use some clear RTB silicon sealant. Applying it to the block without the top with a thin coat, let it dry and mount the top. The silicon will squish when you mount the acrylic, so leaving a small outline between the mounting area and the water channel would be a good idea so the silicon won't be dragged into the coolant and become a possible pump killer.I don't have FC blocks so I cannot speak to how well this would work, but...
Whole heartedly agree. With one addition, if you use Monsoon tubing and fittings stick with Monsoon inserts. They fit Monsoon tubing perfectly right out of the box. Don't try to cheap out on their bending kits going with PrimoChill or one of the other products. It will only muck something up in the bending process and you'll never be satisfied with you work as a result. ~Ceadder
There are a few reasons actually.1) pinched o-ring in the mfr process.2) Fittings improperly applied. Or bad Orings. the orings could've been borked before they ever were installed.3) Hardline tubes not true in their bends can add unnoticeable pressure to a fitting which can cause leaks.Then we should always remember the rule of 3 to 5%.The gist of the rule is this:With every quality product in this industry the failure rate is roughly between 3 to 5 percent of any given...