Posts by Ceadderman

I keep pointing out the benefits of Yate Loons. You can get them ~$5 each at every flavor from PPCs' when you forgo their sleeving option. They do pretty well even if they aren't Radiator fans. I run their 20mm units on my HWLabs Stealth 360 atm but will be upgrading to Radiator Fans sometime in the near future since my mod has changed. They may be sleeved bearing units but as cheap as they are I'm not sweating replacement. Do the fans have to be PWM? Not sure so knowing...
Kay gais, since my prefferred Phobya 200m is seemingly in permaouttastock, what do you think of my choice to run three HWLabs Black Ice Stealth 360s'?I've already got one which I will run up on top and am thinking of getting 2 more to run in series with fan/shroud intake across from each other. They'll be approximately 6 inches apart so would that create too much cavitation limiting effectiveness or should that much distance negate the cavitation factor? I wanna know what...
I wanna see this in actual AIO form before I think about getting it for my Bro's system. He likes the idea of WC'ing but not sure he wants to go full on custom due to maintenance etc. since he works FT. The cost of the unit alone isn't bad but then there is the cost of the block as well as the other things that come with their AIO units that can be had from PPCs', Frozen and other retailers for less than what you'd have to pay to build it purchasing from them directly.Once...
That's how AVG got where they got. Love SBS&D also cause they're donation driven. It's a system that works on both counts. ~Ceadder
Unsurprisingly WDefender doesn't considering that MWB was created for Windows. ~Ceadder
I've found Trojans and eradicated them using MWBs', so it's worked well for me. I've used it on my own as well as afflicted customer systems. If only experience were cookie cutteresque and everybody enjoyed similar results to yours. It could be that Avast is just that good a program for you and your IP is in a low hack environment. ~Ceadder
Decided to go three 360s' in mine. Gonna be a bit though since I've torn down to mod over the winter. Stay tuned. ~Ceadder
Having come up from the infancy of the Internet, I don't "trust" any one entity.That said MWB is pretty trustworthy imb. ~Ceadder
Resource hog? Shoot you can let it go for days w/o updating it until you're ready to use it. No unopened App I know of uses much in the way of RAM. So I'm not seeing the impracticality of having it. I use it when I notice I'm having an issue. AVG Internet and Security user here. If I have a particular pesky issue I get their latest system repair directly from their site and I'll throw that and MWB into SAFE mode and let them beat down whatever beastie is running...