Posts by Ceadderman

~Ceadder
That's Sharp! ~Ceadder
TY for the response. Got a message back from the mod that exterminated wep my initial inquiry in Artisan thread and he's gonna get me the name of the member that offered assistance. Hopefully we can pick the ball up and. Run with it. TY all and if things can't be brought along expeditiously I will fall back to your helpful suggestions. Much appreciated. ~Ceadder
I have most of the specs worked out. Not sure if I want it 20x20 with mount worked in for vertical 360 and L channel for direct flow from GPU array to the Left door 360 that would be mounted to the tray. Gonna need slots cut for rear PCI slots as well. Since I have removed storage and 5.25 bay I need to have mounts fabricated for my RAID 0 behind the MB with enough room for LED strips outlining standard ATX mount but hidden from view. The L channel needs to be red/white...
Nice... Need some assistance with my build. I need someone to CNC a MB tray of acrylic for my build. I don't currently have the tools to get it done on my own. I had left a message in the Artisan thread and had promising results, but apparently only Artisans are allowed to post there. So the gentleman in my area that responded is lost on me. I am in Washington state, so the closer the better as I am needing a total of 3 parts fashioned for my current build. ~Ceadder
They have one? Not sure since I've been away from building for awhile. ~Ceadder
Glad I am AMD. ~Ceadder
~Ceadder
i did not know this. Still wudn't recommend it though. ~Ceadder
I think that case is gorgeous. Too bad it's not mITX/ITX. ~Ceadder