Posts by Dhalmel

You can trust KP, they did the PC version in-house. It wasn't outsourced like AK was, it's the same engine as GZ and for most GZ ran flawless.I wanted to buy the CE PS4 SKU also, but instead I bought both OSTs from CDJapan and gifted 5 friends copies of TPP.I might grab one from ebay if the price isn't too crazy.
That's just a temporary offer though, I know not everyone will have the funds to buy it by then, some might just want to play it on consoles. I was thinking about the future months, down the road from release.
You would have to at least play MGS: 3 and Peace Walker to not be completely lost with TPP. GZ is not worth buying now, hopfully they will bundle it to a single SKU with GZ+TPP.
So I have a question about activation, I've been using Windows 10 since the Insider Builds were first Launched back in October. I've seen done a clean format and on the previous build before 1024. What I would like to know is if my PC will have activation issues when I decide to do another reformat install from the Windows Pro ISO from the Microsoft website.
Just flash my G1 980Ti and was noticing the same thing till I messed with ABIs there a way to have the card clock up to 1455 without the AB software? figured it out
I will be buying this card, I would like to know if this card has bios switch like some graphics cards designed with overclocking in mind.
Looking forward to the bundle, I will definitely get a 980 Ti if it comes with MGSV. Saves me some money for a game I was already going to buy. and what's with the gameworks debate, kinda not on topic.
So I recently learned that the PS4 is compatible with some USB audio dacs, I thinking of a getting a used modi and magni and use them to enjoy my DT880 600ohm headphones with my PS4. I'm aware that the Modi 2 Uber has toslink inputs but If I can save a bit of cash and still have good audio to enjoy with my headphones I'm going with that. I contacted schiit and they're not sure themselves about the compatibility with the USB interface. So if anyone here owns both...
Cool do you think the H240x's stock tubing will be long enough to fit the air flow fan bracket accessory?
Planning to get this quality product (when I find a retailer with stock lol) and was worried if it couldn't be mounted to the side with this test bench pictured below.