Posts by ascaii

MX greens are a heavier MX Blue...you can emulate the feel by putting an MX Black spring in an MX Blue. Originally , MX Greens were designed for use in g80-3000 space bars...but a few people, myself included, decided to modify keyboards to exclusively use the heavier switch....and it seems a cm rep saw this either on Deskthority or Geekhack. I think a lot of people will be surprised when they get the board...greens are heavy for prolonged use and I wouldnt exactly...
I recommend you get yourself a used Tipro matrix board. You will need windows XP to use the programming tool, but once programmed, the layout is saved on the module. I recommend you talk to Deskthority user 7bit, he uses linux primarily and has been playing around with various Tipro modules, he might also have one or two to pass along.
blank doubleshots??? you have to be trolling.
What a misleading title...the paper clearly states they have measured superconductivity only between 100 and 400 degrees CELSIUS...nowhere near room temperature.
In for my chance to win.
Do not want.So people like mechanical keyboards, so lets put in a cheap rubber mat so we can make more money.
I am still waiting on my barebones...months over months later. As usual, mort is ignoring all of my pms...has any one managed to get an answer out of him recently?
Well, a buddy of mine from sweden keeps trying to talk me into buying the game, so I figure I should enter this freebie^^. I enjoyed the first Dungeon Siege, but never got around to playing II or III...lets hope I win it.
Definitely in for this...been wanting to try out a sound card for ages!
Definitely in for this...been wanting to try out a sound card for ages!