Posts by Chuckclc

??? I guess you didnt read my post?
Sorry, your order cannot be completed. There is no stock anymore for this product.
It is not quiet the 960Gb drive but it is 960Gb total. You get 2X 480Gb drives for 189.98 after using code VCOBF15 with Visa checkout. $5 discount on total price plus the extra $15 you get from Visa checkout over buying just one.
Forget Walmart. tried to purchase something online and they sent me an email saying error processing my order. Tried it again same thing. So now I have 2 pending charges to my account that I have to wait to become available to me again and WalMart isnt going to send me anything. happens every year.
By the way they seem to be back-ordered now in the OP's link, but New Egg still has some so it seems. 480Gb for 109.99 as well.
480 GB version 109.99. Very tempted.
It has been actually cheaper today. $152.99 with code EMCKKAV22. That code should work if you receive their email promotions. This would be for SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 500GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-75E500B/AM version, still with free copy of Assassins Creed Syndicate.
Tells me code is expired.
Sounds like plenty to me. These vid cards these days are not sucking the power grid like years ago. I wouldnt hesitate to run 3 970's on a solid 750w PSU.
I can see where you are coming from and for the most part agree. But when it comes to running a business this is the worst way to think. They are only banking on the fact that they are through with this series. If they werent they would want return customers and make sure people were happy. I got to admit I would have never bought my GTX 970 if this game wasnt included. I had no problems with the game from the get go either. So I cannot scream "RAPE" like so many...