Posts by Chuckclc

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=365474&sku=C19-8024 Didnt see this anywhere. About 10 dollars cheaper then New Egg. If you have a CompUSA buy your house dont have to wait for shipping.
Sold to cowie!
PM'ed you for a trade offer.
Yeah, though video cards there are so many things that can go wrong you may be able to swing that. And they will not put up a fight most likely as it would be too tough to prove you werent having problems. Though, I in no way condone doing that. And tax is refundable. But if you bought a working open box video card it seems you could resale for at least as much as you paid for it. Most those open box deals are insane.
Open Box they always pay for shipping and do not charge restocking. But thats only if item is defective. And there are no exchanges on open box. My comment was about exchanging a mouse for another. As posted in an earlier post. Not returning products. If anything is wrong with your open box stuff though they will give money back with no questions asked.
You didnt comprehend my post. I thought it went without saying, but I guess I should have known, that you cannot just say you do not want something. If you bought something that just isnt right for you and your reasoning makes since they do not mind you making an exchange. What are you looking to exchange?
This. Unless you are just blatantly returning something. If you have any kind of reason relating to performance or unsatisfactory, they WILL waive the fee. And in many cases send you a packing slip via e-mail.I have this mouse and I really like it. Its simple, smooth and looks nice. Especially next to my illuminated BWU. But the glossy sides do get annoying. I just wipe them with a microfiber cloth every once in a while. Good deal.
Pulling this down. Guess its just a bad time of the year.
I have had the H100 for about half a year now. Never thought of it as loud. I never hear it. It also will keep my I5 2500K at 5000 mhz and 1.52 volts in the low 70's
Still available.