Posts by Ictinike

Quote: Originally Posted by Old Hippie I wish I could be more definitive but you're gonna hafta start somewhere and a PS swap would be my first step. Yea I know but luckily I just found my digital multimeter and on the standard molex, while doing this "fading", the 5v line is only reading 2.45v and the 12v line is only reading 11.5 something. I"m thinking it's just not juicing up most likely a bad cap or something.. I've powered off then on...
Have a new Corsair 800w PSU in my posession but wondering if there are any other ideas, sugguestions or recommendations before opening this up? I don't want to if I don't have to so just looking for more opinions.. I'll hold off maybe another hour or two if I can.. Thanks!
It's been stable as ever for 3 years now. Actually 3 years 7 months since I purchased and re-built with this PSU so I don't think it's a bad ground. I'm going to check but taping around the board, cables, etc doesn't seem to short it out like a grounding issue. I've replaced the plug thinking maybe it was on the way out and removed my UPS from the mix going directly to the wall and still it occurs. What's odd is again about 1x5 it will seem to surge up and start to...
Greets,Been awhile since I've visited Overclock.net and unfortunately this time it brings me back with a situation.For about a week I've been having what were initially thought as RAID 0 issues with my onboard controller giving issues and marking a disk in my array as bad but the past 3 days, after a scandisk /r /f it's been working fine and online as it always has 24x7 but last night and now this morning I've got something new which I think may be causing all the issues;...
Hey all.. Sorry I've not kept tabs on this guide for awhile now.. RL has thrown me some big curves lately and I've not been on OCN for quite awhile... Restored some old files and saw my images in this thread which made me return today but alas just for today unfortunately Hope this still helps and I've seen some issues others are having but thanks to all who've picked up the guide and helping others Cheers to you all OCN!
We had same issue on Steam NFS Shift tonight and I found the solution.. Under your `My Documents` there is a NFS folder for Shift. In there was a graphicsconfig.xml, delete it. Next find the shift.exe and right click, set compatibility to Windows 98/Windows ME and apply it. Relaunch, reset your graphic settings and run game. We were crashing on the first event on the first turn with the same error. Boys have been racing now for 3 hours and no crash on an old 8800GTS...
Just refreshed and main website is back up
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
Down for us.. My boys were playing TF2 and gave the `Load Layout` error and `Not connected to Steam` error message.. I get no maint screen tho..
Quote: Originally Posted by Aiden327 Sorry its late, but I have any update. OpenGL compatibility work for KOTOR. I would have to find the drivers with the maximum supported OpenGL but I can't roll back that far. So it works now, I have had a few crashes early in the game but with over 28 hours since the early game I have no crashes. Thanks for the help! Grats bro! Feels good to get crap working huh? lol