Posts by Ictinike

You didn't format then.. No disrespect but a format would have wiped it all. Second, no there is no way to have them added back in the add/remove programs without installing them again. Third, to remove them, just delete them -or- Really reformat this time not just install Windows again OVER TOP of the installation you had already. When asked to do partitioning go there.. Just installing Windows again does NOT format. Cheers...
Quote: Originally Posted by JKBenchmarks 2560x1600 is the monitor res I base my choices on. Overall best single GPU: GTX 285 Overall best dual GPU, single PCB: GTX 295 Best Perfoming Setup: Detailed Crysis: 3 GTX 285's CoD:WaW: 2 4870x2's Far Cry 2: 3 GTX 285's Left4Dead: 2 4870x2's STALKER: 3 4890's Fallout 3: 2 4870x2's Mass Effect: 3 GTX 285's GRID: 3 4890's HAWX: 2 4870x2's Nvidia best single GPU: GTX 285 Nvidia best dual GPU, single PCB: GTX...
Quote: Originally Posted by SS_Patrick There isnt a "Off" for RGB but I turned it to auto Hmmm.. Well the AUTO setting shows in red letters on the bottom right that VGA card won't be guarantee'ed to run. There is another setting that is not AUTO that turns it off.. like NORMAL or something.. If I fancy a reboot here soon I'll grab the settings but if you get a chance to go back into the BIOS try other than AUTO.. YMMV..
Quote: Originally Posted by GigaByte Isn't the GTX295 the fastest? It's dual, yes IMHO it is but single the GTX285 IMHO again.
Try checking the setting for Graphics Accelleration.. I think the options are Turbo, Normal and something else. I just the normal as the default Turbo does this on my UD3P but I'm not sure if it's due to my OC or not. Sorry I can't recall the setting ATM.. Lemme try to find it (there are 2 in my head right now both are the normal setting or something) [Edit] Try the 2 settings .. Robust Graphic Booster one (change from AUTO to the OFF or Normal setting and the DRAM...
285 is the best single gpu card out there, 295 is dual.
Bad positioning on the disk. If you can, move the file on the IDE to another path and retry -or- move to a new path and try a scandisk then retry. It most likely won't do much as the FAT table will just be updated with the new sector the header's at and not move the data (it's how it works) but if you can somehow move it off the existing sectors to others on the same drive I bet you get it. Try burning it? You said HTPC so most likely won't have a burner..
Quote: Originally Posted by newt111 I don't think that works with texture packs. Think you hit the nail on the head there.. Didn't know these were UI packs..
It seems like it should work based on the instructions I've read but.. http://darnified.net/forums/index.php?topic=14.0 Try those from the author.. He uses OMOD but also has standard install instructions.. You DO however have to modify your Oblivion.ini to use some of it.. Wonder if that was missed. Good luck, I've not used that UI Mod so I cannot say and all the ones I've installed for my son were as easy as extracting into the Data directory and ticking the file in...
Like..