Posts by Ictinike

Quote: Originally Posted by KSIMP88 how would you mix it up, squirt the AS5 into a cup, mix it around, and suck it up? (oooo, dirty pun not intended) If it has seperated a bit I would use a toothpick to just mix it like you would epoxy.. incorporate all into the gray swirl and just make sure it's mixed well. You won't get the `just a grain of rice` effect as if you deployed from the syringe but I've done both ways and have always had good...
I've used HostDime for years and the quality and service is always top notch. Have not checked prices lately but it was around 16$ for their larger package with full web, mysql and unlimited emails.. Something like 1-2gb of bandwidth a month and 500g storage.. It's been a few years since I've hosted with them but always was worth it for me. www.hostdime.com Just checked.. their cheapest package is 9$ monthly and has: 200GB Disk...
I put mine in the fridge that way it separates less.. If it does you can still mix it back up but I'm sure it loses some of it's thermal properties.
Yea great game.. Have to re-install it and play again now that you've brought it up
Quote: Originally Posted by MrAlex To be honest, my laptop isn't the most advanced and there are BIG differences between the 32-Bit version and 64-Bit version of Firefox. First of all the lag is reduced, the program runs faster and images load a HELL of a lot faster. Everything is generally faster. I still use 32-Bit Firefox for Flash but if there is any type of 64-Bit version I'd pounce on it. If you find it evaluate it and do some tests.....
Quote: Originally Posted by deltaepsylon Meh. It's nicer to have as much as possible be x64 if your OS is x64. IMHO... Yea but much of the OS, less kernel components, is still 32bit.. I would wager a guess that the existing 64bit systems are more 32bit than 64 less those core components.
Why? Even on x64 Windows/Vista many of the OS components are still 32bit.. I guess what does a 64bit Flash give you that the existing 32bit doesnt? It's flash, it's not like it's cranking away on scientific calculations.. IMHO..
Quote: Originally Posted by KEITHRH12 so it wouldn't show both cores at the same time? Yes it should show both cores as seperate boxes in Task manager much like below.
Go into Add/Remove Programs and go to the tab for Windows. (I've not been in xp for awhile) and there you can see if it's installed. If not, select what you want and be prepared to have the XP install disc handy. You can selectively install or not install most elements of Windows and I"m sure they just were not installed. [Edit] Found an image.. do the Add/Remove Windows components
Quote: Originally Posted by jws2346 To the thread police : I'm not trying to start some tired juvenile flame war Yes you are...