Posts by elttaboi

I first heard of bitcoin like 4 years ago before the AMD 6xxx series were released. I did mine for a few months on my 2 5830s but I cashed out too soon at $19. oh well. now I have some dogecoins left but I'm keeping them for sentimental value
I don't play a lot of games, but I'm tired of barely being able to run them when I do. If anyone has an oldish video card that I can have for cheap, let me know. I have paypal. Thanks!
I think the low-end graphics of this game gives it it's own charm and keeps it simple like TF2.Also the marketplace, which makes csgo unique compared to other games too. There's no way the ps4 or xbone will ever have something like that. Even on PC, companies like EA would never implement something like that.
I came from halo and call of duty lolwell more recently starcraft 2. I was decent at thatI've been having lots of fun with csgo. I really like the skin system and market. I think it gives casual players more incentive to play.Destructible cover would be so awesome. How about being able to buy different kinds of bullets for each gun that modify it in different ways. =D
Heck yes! I'm in I just got csgo, and have been looking for buddies. I'm also addicted to skins, but don't have many. this would be so awesome. tyty ^^ edit: Didn't see I had missed the deadline. :c Ah well, cool I found the csgo thread anyway.
Used for about 6 months. No problems. High asic ~80% if that's your thing. Includes the original packaging and accessories including a crossfire bridge. $95 shipped within the US. Payments through Paypal Someone buy this, I'm addicted to dark souls.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202011 In perfect condition. Runs very cool. I just upgraded and need to sell this. Included is a molex power adapter and a dvi to vga adapter. Don't have the original packaging though. Price is shipped conUS. Let me know if you have any questions. :]
Blue/Orange version. Bought new from newegg 2 years ago. Works perfectly. Price includes shipping. Verified paypal only. Thanks ^_^
Well I've always wanted to put my soldering skill to the test If I can't fix it(probably not if it's missing random smd stuff), I'll just use the fan on this graphics card I have that is super loud. IN!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148409 Just upgraded. How much do you think I could get for this? thanks! ^_^