1. Try to add some extra voltage, maybe GPU has degraded a bit.
2. Does this happen in any other game?
3. Remove MSI Afterburner completely if u have it, and don't run any FPS tracking tools like Fraps or something
Quote:Originally Posted by nub;15147985 AFAIK AMD specifically says to not use driver sweeper.
Every time I see a thread like this the OP has used driver sweeper...
I have never had a problem with ATI or AMD drivers, I just...
MSI Afterburner was still on the PC but wasn't running.
Normally I've never got my GPU overclocked, and this BSOD was without OC.
I'm going to uninstall MSI afterburner now and try again.
edit: Tried arround 15 mins now, so far still...
Tried Crysis 2 now.
Within 2 mins the screen froze, could still hear sound for about 5-6 seconds.
Then heard BRRRR sound
Then a BSOD came up with code "116" "atikmpag.sys"
Was trying on 5040x1050 resolution btw, had checked it for 10...
Quote:Originally Posted by Narynan;15148923 So heres the problems as I see it.
1) BF3 buggy as hell... dont worry about it.
2) Those artifacts in ATI tool MIGHT be cause by you running fraps while running the tool.
3) BC2 has...