Posts by Zero Clocker

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/778172/gtx-980-and-samsung-590d-not-working-together-/?offset=2https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/777929/geforce-900-series/incompatibility-max-vi-impact-zotac-gtx-980-/What would be nice were a more methodical approach. EVGA made some proposals which maybe lead to the cause. I would make a checklist.Maybe the thesis that your former card works hinder the solution.Is it caused by the monitor, the card, the combination of both,...
@mcg75Did you read my suggestions?
Have you tried HDMI or DVI to narrow down the problem, is it hardware or driver related? Your error code means what exactly? And is there a crash dump for further error quest? Other rig available for a test? Did you try installing the driver in safe mode? As I'm about ordering a GTX980SC and using display port since long I'd like to know if this is an issue of the series. Your monitor seems to be quite new. Does GTX980 and driver support 4K 100%? Otherwise try a...
Sorry having hurt your SLI-feelings. My quoted SLI facts were not stated to devaluate anybodies SLI-system.Nothing against anyone who uses and passionately favors SLI. It's just personally me. I did not know before my second GTX680 arrived.So after a while checking temps, wattage, noise level my choice was to leave the second card in the closet. And that's all.What the analog controller thingy concerns I'd still be happy to get know some further information.
Really? That are sad news. Where did you read this and could you explain to me what's the advantage over analoge controller?I've purchased 4 EVGA cards already which work for years with no issues. And their customer service is superb.
Hi guys,which edition of GTX980 do you prefer? Best performer is the ACX. But as there are problem with GTX970 ACX version I'm still unsure which one to order.Much nicer is the standard fan design in my view. I'm not in a hurry and calmed down myself a bit as GTX980 is sold out.I always take EVGA. Once I had an SC edition and it was significantly louder and warmer.So what's your choice, standard, SC or SC ACX? And what's your buying motive? Or waiting for more video...
Excellent statement!http://www.dsogaming.com/news/rockstar-explains-why-gta-v-pc-is-delayed-needs-more-development-time-to-be-amazing-polished/#more-69124
Thank you, that explains the difference. That's why I view more pages if logged off. Logged off Logged in
That's exactly what I think. Company and consumer have a mutual relationship. So in my view it's ridiculous to install some sort of Political Correctness which forbids consumer to utter their negative opinion. But that's exacly what one encounters all over the web. Like I've written already to me it looks like thought police trying to eliminate deviant arguments. What backs this are these stereotype statements like "complaining, childish" to infantilise critics. They are...
Hi guys, I've justs searched my whole settings but cannot find an explanation. Are there some comments hidden if one is not logged in?