Posts by Zero Clocker

@kiswan @DarthBaggins Sorry, that might have been not precise enough. The leds are the leds of the fans. So 1 bottom fan 140mm in, 2 top 140mm out (will be replaced by led less and quiet though I like blue leds) , 1 rear 120mm out. As you advised I will add 2 front intake anew as I've tried this setting already but this time with be quiet fans. The 2 front intake fans 120mm from enermax made a lot of noise due to the front structure so I've removed them. The problem...
As I wrote I tried different approaches. The pic of my Corsair C70 shows (watch the leds) 1 bottom, 1 rear, 2 top.I never use dust filters causing more heat compensated by more fan speed causing more noise. The heat would be tolerable but I cannot stand the noise. Today I'll purchase some additional be quiet fans to check if the enermax fans are the culprits.Maybe it's the steel construction. My former rigs were made of Aluminium, which is obviously more noise dampening.
Thank you, I've tried the Corsair H80 for about one year. The noise of the pump was present from the beginning and turned as time went by to unbearable. I'm very happy with my Prolimatech Genesis CPU Cooler. My EVGA 680 gpu is nearly dead silent while on desktop.Maybe you guys can tell me how was your noise case management for an everyday use including office?I'm already thinking about returning or selling C70 if this noisy brat is ineducable.
Hi guys, now that I've moved from my Lian Li to the C70 black gunmetal version, there are some question left for me. Compared to my former Lian Li: The cable management is great, though I miss a dispatchable top for better handling. The front cover is not easy to handle if you often open your case, same with the stubborn side panels. But these are minor things. What is most irrating with this awesome unique looking case is noise and heat. My temps went up 5 to 10...
I've ordered the gunmetal black model already. A bit late but this case is still the best I could find for a a steady progress and hardware changes. Easy to open.Thank you for your help. 2 to 2,5 cm will be enough hopefully. The space for cablemanagement is highly underestimated in my view. Considering that 3/4 of the building time goes to cabling I'm still wondering why case producer don't make cases with let's say 5 to 10 cm for cabling. For me the cable fiddling is the...
One question I've left: How much room is there in centimeters from the mainboard backside to the back of the case? I am undecided between the brand new Lian Li PC-A61WX with extraodinary 3 cm for cable management and the much more appealing Corsair C70 black version. I like the build quality of Lian Li, but not the liveless look which is more like a tomb stone.
Thank you for the information. If you view Corsair Link incl. Ledcontroller it should be easily possible to join both controllers in a 51/4 bay. There's room enough for 5 or more controllers, as you can see in the link I posted. And 100$ wouldn't be much of an issue, I would spent this happily if I could spare room in my rig. Personally I would prefer such a solution.Howsoever I will purchase Hue and may be I`ll switch to Corsair Link and Cooling Kit whenever Corsair fixes...
If not posted already by someone else, here a is review: http://www.computersandcircuits.com/?q=nzxt_hue_review I will definitely buy one, though I'd prefer a Led plus Fan controller in one box. I've already heaps of led strips in my case. Not easy to place them with a "professional design". What I don't understand is, if it's possible to join my led strip collection to this controller, or if it just works with these 2 Meter/24x RGB SMD LED's coming with...
Nice work. It's funny: I was thinking about removing all that superfluent bracket stuff myself. But you did it. Congrats!But I'm not sure if lowers the temp that much. Did you measure the temps before and after?80,00 °F is 26,67 °C. We had that temp here in the north until yesterday as well.Your 3dM11 score is fine.Any bugs, RSODs, stutterings in games?
I'm with 302.59 now, PCIe 3.0 enabled through registry. These work stable since last week for me with SLI setting.