Posts by guitarmageddon88

Ask me how much less I could care i7 2600k at 4.5ghz SLI lightning xtreme 580s at stock clocks B4 = 90 -120 FPS..... until my graphics card/cpu can no longer live up to being close to my monitors refresh rate, I dont really care what AMD offers or how many percent gain there is
oooo.... more news from Chaython
Yea I never got that. So many people here say "well, wait for this next generation" and then that comes out, then they complain over price. Then they decide to wait some more.Just think...does it play those games you like to play? Does it look good? Does it provide decent or great FPS? I was very close to getting two 680 lightnings from my SLI 580 lighnting xtremes, but then held off. Then the 780 came out and I almost sold both for one of them. Then I held off. Then I...
http://www.overclock.net/t/1462584/cnn-bitcoin-exchange-ceo-arrested-for-money-laundering Just an FYI..........
Ad blocking is immoral?I dont want your product, I dont want to pay for your product, I dont want to hear about your product, go shove it. I will block it because if I want a product, I will seek it out. Is that simple enough? Where do you get "immoral" from? OF COURSE ocn's paid staff would agre......And websites deserve revenue based on the merits of their content, not the vehicle by which they deliver advertisements.Ive been using no-script for a couple years now and to...
OP i find it interesting that 99.9 percent of your started posts are news articles.
That first post reeked of so much social justice I wanted to vomit.
You make a software company worst in America? Wow, you all really are idiots. How about whoever owns MSNBC? Theyre just absolute garbage. Since were throwing indiscriminate votes out there, that gets my vote!