Posts by qlum

honestly if a hero ends up being fundamentally broken I thibk removing it is not the worst option. Especially tempoarily until it is revamped.
It will probably still be a few months before custom roms on my note 3 reach stable levels on android 7
While that is true it wouldn't explain why the iGP's are not registered at all comparing the article that only talks about dGP's yet the steam survey that also takes the limited amount of amd iGP's into account does not seem to come up with a different number. So I wonder where that difference comes from.Besides that there are plenty of amd apu's with a stock clock of above 3ghz. Looking at the pricewatch on the dutch site tweakers.net only 8 out of 50 desktop apu's have a...
If that is the case I think amd is scoring a bit low on the steam survey as amd has 20% of the cpu share, a portion of which is people with amd apu's as their cpu / gpu. so basically amd integrated graphics.
remember guys metal gear is not just metal gear solid. Take metal gear rising for example. I wouldn't write off a surival game as out of place. Personally I like games like this providing they are done well. Given the current state of konami this is not a given and the game may very well be garbage.
I believe its almost impossible the balance a game lijke evolve properly. As you need to make sure a great monster can give a well oiled good team a great fight while also giving a team of noobs a fair fight against a new monster. Most importantly every step inbetween needs to be balanced. Now considering teams have by nature a different lerning curve than one monster you can see proper balance is a nightmare. and if that wasn't bad enough there are quite a few hunters...
I actually think the game got worse with the fre to play update. sure it is faster now but at the very least it is also less balanced. I did enjoy it the 40 or so hours I played it near launch but the recent update gave me no real reason to return.
I would like to urge everyone never to use outlook again because if you do designing mails would be a lot better. As we don't have to revert to the 90's anymore to do so.
I can see the concept working, A powerful handheld backed by Nintendo games that will also be used as a console. Sure it won't replace my pc ever but honestly I think the 360 / ps3 already hit close to the point where games are good enough and while better graphics are certainly better you can get used to the lesser graphics pretty well without frustration. What I do hope Nintendo does right this time is make the actual device good to work with. Give it a decent display...
I actually use firefox because of the ui. You can customize it a lot and while I agree the default sucks with a few addons you can get it to work however you want. I for one have tabs on the bottom a menu bar with addons and bookmark icons as well as the windows controls and made my navigation bar full woth fully getting rid of the unneeded search bar.However this is just how I want it and I can imagine other people wanting a more minimalistic layout