Posts by qlum

way to go microsoft, time to upgrade to an older version.
Not entirely useless without eyetracking, the extend at which you can use it is less but it may very well still be a worthwhile tradeoff to increase the fidelity at the center of the screen which will generally be the point you focus on most at the cost of the edges. The extend at which you can do it however will be a lot less.
Considering intel has not really been under much pressure since sandy bridge to come up with a more powerful desktop architecture I can see how it will still take until 2020 until they get there.
Lets be honest Half Life 3 is mostly a meme at this point just like DNF was before it got crapped out by gearbox. Still fun to request it / call it confirmed.
I have not played warhammer total war (yet) nor have I played attila but did they improve upon the braindead ai of the game yet, I am playing another round of divide et empire in rome II and the AI is really really stupid strategy wise. Just stacking the whole infantry in the middle at times or just not caring about protecting their archers from a flank just to name a few things.
I personally feel like intel keeps some big changes to their architecture in development for longer then they have to and once amd starts to be a threat again they will try and implement the changes. Considering they have mostly been focusing on increasing performance for the low power laptop parts I think they just felt like there was no real urgency to make big leaps in the desktop space. With zen this will probably change. At the very least if amd is competitive they...
Still looking for amd to release a card a little bit below the 1070 pricepoint with similar performance. As I know the 480 will not be enough as an upgrade and if this rumor is true the 490 will be a bit unreasonable. The old fury only has 4gb vram which may very well not be enough and I am sure as hell not going to go nvidea in this day and age with their ****ty business practices.
the biggest problem I have with easy anti cheat is that it just refuses to run games when driver signature enforcement is turned off, for example when you increase the polling rate of a mouse you may have to do it and I remember needing it for other things in the past as well.
I like how they changed the default known issue with the gaming evolved now that that **** is not included anymore: (I know this has already been the case for at least a few minor versions) Before: "A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay"." after: "A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party...
Indeed, In the mean time my rss feeds kept dripping in so its clear some people could access it.