Posts by Porter_

i'm competitive but i still want a good, immersive experience. different strokes for different folks. i'll never understand people that play at 800x600 all low settings just for a marginal competitive advantage.
as far as i can tell from googling, there's no way to adjust the FOV. any geniuses out there figure out a way around this?
4th patch is out on steam, not for Uplay yet. will Uplay auto-update the game?
i run BF4 at High settings, 2xMSAA (+MFAA) and average somewhere in the 70-80 fps range. looks great and is a very fluid experience (g-sync helps).
yikes, sounds like a shady company
voted for: Dalian Plant (BF2) FuShe Pass (BF2) Kubra Dam (BF2) Mashtuur City (BF2) Road to Jalalabad (BF2) Strike at Karkand (BF2) Belgrade (BF2142) Camp Gilbraltar (BF2142) Cerbere Landing (BF2142) Fall of Berlin (BF2142) Arica Harbor (BC2) Port Valdez (BC2) Valparaiso (BC2) Phu Bai Valley (BC2)
just a heads-up, you can change the graph limits displayed in Afterburner monitoring (e.g. set core clock to 1600 Mhz etc.)
i'd easily buy both. modern-day combat is fun but i'm ready for a change of scenery. bring back WW2 or an all-out futuristic game like 2142.
along with closing Afterburner, disable Origin In Game. Origin > Application Settings > Notifications > uncheck all Origin > Application Settings > Origin In Game > uncheck "Enable Origin In Game" this will solve your problem.
this could be IPS glow. if you look at the corner dead on, repositioning your head directly in front of the corner, and it goes away then i believe it's IPS glow. as far as i know there's nothing you can do to remedy that.i'm all for having a properly calibrated display but if the end result is visually unappealing to you then i see no harm in making minor adjustments to saturation etc. until it looks 'right' to your eyes. this is assuming you do not use this monitor...