Posts by Porter_

maybe the problem is that you're here to argue, and concerned with whether or not people can 'properly argue', instead of being here to discuss the game.
yeah the graphics are a little stylized. still better looking than most FPS games. i played Blood Money last night for the first time since the initial beta, man i forgot how much fun that game mode is. also seemed like cash accumulated very quickly.
when i try to play, usually evenings PDT, COD:AW mp is essentially dead. i can find a Mosh Pit server or two and a couple TDM servers but that's about it. it's been this way for the last couple weeks.
Yep playing now. Had to reset controls and options from the beta.
5 min left....
I've been pre-loaded since Friday just waiting for 9pm PDT! I'm pretty sick at the moment, not sure I'll have much stamina tonight. Either way I'll probably be a sack of crap at work tomorrow.
same here i can usually only find Mosh Pit games and occasionally a game in Domination (but that's rare). the PC community has dwindled down to almost nothing, at least when i usually play which is evening pacific time.
anyone know what time the beta ends tonight? wondering if I can sneak a couple hours in after I put my son to bed
i had a ton of fun playing last night. playing Heist i saw a lot of teamwork from random players. my experience was a lot different than other people in this thread; i saw a lot of teamwork in Heist game mode. i saw the same during the first beta.
i'm competitive but i still want a good, immersive experience. different strokes for different folks. i'll never understand people that play at 800x600 all low settings just for a marginal competitive advantage.