Posts by Swift Castiel

Dammit Charlie, what ended up happening to this? I vaguely remember you talking about it, but I remember nothing!
... and the fastest speed i personally have here in the land of perpetual crappy internet (australia) is 2.5mbs/0.7mbs
^ is that real piping?
If you're streaming that changes things up a bit. I spec'd an i7 for a friend of mine (4770k). I'm not entirely sure if you need one, but better safe than sorry. The 760 should be able to hole you done for a few years. I'm still running a GTX460 Hawk from about 3 years back.
go for the 3570.
i'm just using a QcK+ ...
If it's a gaming rig, the first thing you shouldn't select unless you have the budget would be an i7. Just go for an i5. It's more than capable for 99.99% of gaming needs. Motherboards are really any at this point. My personal preferences would be any of the ASUS RoG boards, the MSI Gaming boards, or any gigabyte UD5/7 with the appropriate platform. RAM isn't too important if you want to keep a low budget build going, so any 1600MHz DDR3 should do the trick. I recommend...
They generally use mx greens for space bars which have higher actuation than blues or browns. Sent from my LT26w using Tapatalk 2
US servers latency OP
I'm finding it harder and harder to find good servers to play CoD on