Posts by ChronoBodi

Yea, its weird to me too, you preordered earlier, but no processing email, me about 2 weeks later yet i get process email.Did it end up in spam? or Digital River just has an odd issue with CC/debit payments vs Paypal.
Yup, confirm on march 18th, and process on march 26th.No idea what's on your end, did you use CC or Paypal? That might have something to do with it. Just saying.
Well, what updates?As far as i know, there's 4 emails that pertains to the HTC VIVE:1. confirm2. process3. shipment4. game steam keysi got 1 and 2, and of course im not expecting any shipping notification until May. I'm..... just optimistic for earlier in May.This is still April as of this post.And yes, the order kinda depends if you used Paypal or CC. I've heard of Paypal going through no problem, but the CCs had some issues due to fraud prevention, or so i heard.
no, may shipment here.I just know my audio setup would work just fine though.Hopefully 1st week of may since i preordered March 18th.
My own hearing aids are bluetooth headsets already using my Phonak Compilot.I just plug the 3.5mm cable from the Compilot into the Vive, that's it.
I have like, 63 VR games in my library.... just waiting for my sweet Vive in May. Flat games are meh now, the game i'm playing now is Everyone's Gone to the Rapture, cool game. But imagine that in VR, way cooler that way. At least the earliest i can try a Vive is april 30th, at the Microsoft Store. Only VR i've tried is GearVR, and I know that's ghetto compared to the Vive, but it was an decent impression, some huge whale demo or something, and it's more like looking at...
I have like, 63 VR games in my library.... just waiting for my sweet Vive in May. Flat games are meh now, the game i'm playing now is Everyone's Gone to the Rapture, cool game. But imagine that in VR, way cooler that way. At least the earliest i can try a Vive is april 30th, at the Microsoft Store. Only VR i've tried is GearVR, and I know that's ghetto compared to the Vive, but it was an decent impression, some huge whale demo or something, and it's more like looking at...
Just curious, when was your preorder date? To put it this way, if you preorder a Vice now, its last week of may or June.
I actually have a mini tripod that fits in the bookshelf, it would angle the Lighthouse down fine.the other tripod has this pole that can go higher, to about... 6 ft 2 inches, roughly...should fit my height fine, not 6 ft tall people lol.Uh is there like a sticky velcro wall mount or something? Tripods are cool and all, they're just bulky playspace-wise. Til I figure out that velcro thing, I'm not screwing any holes into my walls, it's an apartment rule.Actually what about...
i'm 5 ft 5in tall, and this is my approximate play space as much as I can make space for, it's roughly a rectangle, judging from the tripod on right to the bookcase corner. It's... doable i think. At best its like 6 ft tall for tripod and 8 ft for bookcase position.