Posts by ChronoBodi

Hmm..... Is there a different way your program can export the pictures? Depends a lot on the export settings, whether its JPEG 80% or even 50%, TIFF, etc. ???
I'm curious if you can over-expose/recover the dark parts of your blood eclipse shot. Anything show up?
That's odd, have u tried a different program? They all work a lil different in processing, from the Pixeluvo you use to Lightroom to Capture One Pro.
You'll be surprised at all the hidden details that usually don't show up in in-camera-processed JPEGS.Not sure what program you have, but Capture One Pro 8 is $50 for full program...... if you have Sony cameras only.It's $300 for the same program but with RAW support for every other camera.
Well, in my shots, when i bumped up the highlight recovery and shadow details in Capture One pro 8, you CAN see the dark side and the light side, the details is hidden away or never seen until you process the RAW itself and recover the highlight/shadow details.The shot in the post above, the ones with the moon in the clouds, originally was just a white ball with little details. Messing with highlight/shadow slider brought out the details there. What was this originally:...
took my A7rII and Sigma 50-500mm, here's my shots: of course the red eclipse needed more ISO than any other shot, but hey its 100% better than people taking pics of it with their smartphones. it was like iso 100 for the regular moon shots with 1/10 shutter, but, iso 5000 to even get the dark blood eclipse without blurring. the A7RII's 42 MP helped a lot in cropping and still retaining some details, the original moon position before cropping was like only 1/6th of the...
Eh, thing about Sony emount is all the cheap lenses u can get that's a lot pricier to get because Canikon doesn't have such a flexible short flange distance mount. I can get a $90 100mm macro lens and an $30 40mm f1.8 pancake lens, then get nice $15 adapters and go to town
All will work, its official Sony adapter, you cannot say the same for unofficial adapters like commlite or metabones. My sigma 50-500mm, 12-24mm, and tamron 28-75mm works well.The only lens that do not work on official adapter is obscure Minolta XI powerzooms made in the 1980s.
Prices for the exact same lens is cheaper in A-mount than Canon EOS or Nikon F mount, i just checked Ebay, it's $200-300 cheaper.I called my local Cameraland store and inquired about the resale value of some of my A-mounts, they pretty much said A-mount is dead though I know Sony didn't say so and just did release the a77 Mark ii.But it's telling, for any mount's future when you see Sony's new E-mount getting a body every 3 months, especially the Full-Frame models, whereas...
Does MGSV make this popular, well, partly? eh, that was a game where old casssette tapes co-existed with 50 ft tall mechs and bionic arms in the 1980s.