Posts by ChronoBodi

I'm not sure if that works but i'll try it anyway. Will let you know.
question is, for everyday stuff or something like sony vegas video editing, is faster memory worth it over my 32gb of DDR4 2133mhz Crucial greensticks? note that its all 8 slots filled by 4gb sticks.
Is there any fast ram that works on BCLK 100? does 3200 even work on that BCLK?
Then what x99 can take for quad channel?
will these kits even work on x99 without tweaking anything? I'm curious.
Why does my rig need to restart twice every time to get to the log-in screen? boot screen = the POST screen with the ROG logo initially the first time it boots up, the boot screen is basically 1080p stretched to fill my 4K monitor, then it goes to the log-on screen. Then the whole rig restarts itself, and this time now the boot screen is native 4k resolution (i can tell since it's sharper fonts and the words are a lot smaller) and goes to the log-on screen, and gets into...
you meant 1.195v? cause, almost 2v of cpu vcore will explode your cpu lol.
Why does my rig need to restart twice every time to get to the log-in screen? boot screen = the POST screen with the ROG logo initially the first time it boots up, the boot screen is basically 1080p stretched to fill my 4K monitor, then it goes to the log-on screen. Then the whole rig restarts itself, and this time now the boot screen is native 4k resolution (i can tell since it's sharper fonts and the words are a lot smaller) and goes to the log-on screen, and gets into...
Hm, just how close to the metal is DX12, compared to consoles? I'm curious.
Why would SC2 brigade claim so? Isn't RTS the genre that has the most potential for multi threading, considering all the units and everything you normally see in RTS gameplay?