Posts by ChronoBodi

huh, why?
VR is.... just something you have to try to get the inherent idea. There is no good comparison to it, the only analog is the movie "Matrix", it's the closest idea to what VR is like, even though it's just wearing an headset vs being completely mindjacked. This is pretty much like everybody with feature phones with no clue on touchscreen smartphones before the iPhone 2007 came out. Or the first cinema movies, where people actually jumped out of the way because they saw a...
Are you aware that the HEDT platform is beholden to the server market, and there has to be validation on the server-class CPUs (yes, that includes the HEDT i7s)Due to that validation, thats why the HEDT platform is always a micro architecture before the mainstream socket.
gee no ****, no GPU ever is, I went through this with GTX 260 c216, GTX 470, GTX 580, AMD HD 7970, SLI Titans, then a single 980 Ti.no GPU will be king of the hill forever until Nvidia/AMD extracts the maximum perf out of the smallest node possible before it's impossible to go any smaller node wise,Then we're stuck on purely architecture improvements until graphene transistors becomes a thing or something else.Also, the OC scaling on Pascal is not exactly great compared to...
Yes, it's a gun range, grenade skeeball, and all sorts of guns and you have to reload them like you do in RL, no xbox button old-school reloading ever again.a Gun range with no consequences ever, so you can do whatever you want, like go Revolver Ocelot on the .44 Magnum revolvers.the game is only getting bigger every Friday, so yes, it is worth it.
You know, I hope AMD's Zen really brings more cores into the $200-$500 range, I cannot justify the price of this new 10 core Broadwell-E. Heck, it's hard enough justifying my 5960x almost two years ago, and that's only because I got it $100 cheaper at Microcenter. I remember that I used to have an Phenom II 720, they came out with Phenom II 1090t for $280ish, boom, twice the cores! Then it was $550 for the 3930k, the considerable IPC improvements made it 2x better than...
One more thingPC has to be on first, no running programs. When u first plug linkbox on Grey side, do HDMI, then USB, then power in that order. Then it automatically downloads drivers, do not touch anything until its done. Same story for the orange HMD side too.
no, not at all, you have the same GPU as I do, so it's easier for me to explain the part after you set up the Lighthouses:plug in the HDMI cable from the GPU to the linkbox, the side that's colored grey, NOT ORANGE. the HMD's HDMI/USB/POWER cables goes on the ORANGE side of thelinkbox.Plug in the power cable into the grey side's link box. Then the grey side's USB port, herein lies where your PC may get fussy.The USB connection on the grey side prefers USB 2 or USB 3 from a...
No idea.... right now the HTC Vive is easier to get pre-order wise than the Oculus Rift or PSVR.... go figure. IF you're in USA or Europe.No idea if you can pre-order from Europe then have it shipped to Turkey, so, again, I have no idea on this.
No, just set it up the usual two corners setup, and sitting, standing, and roomscale is all possible.