Posts by ChronoBodi

No Micro SD slot steered me away from the S6/Edge, and considering what phone i should get when I switched to T-Mobile, I went with the HTC One M9. It's not a bad phone so far I would have got the S6 if they included Micro SD in the first place, what's so hard about including it? HTC had to put one in their recent One phones since they realized they lose a bit of sales when you drop SD slot.
which 4K monitor, I'm curious?
Whaaattt, no really?Might well have to wait til its like the 3rd or 4th gen of Freesync for Xfire support.
$650 for a 48-75hz 2560x1080 monitor? I understand it has Freesync, but I just got my Dell P2415Q for $450, so.... there's still a premium for variable refresh rate, and that 48 FPS cap worries me, for even some games are coded badly enough that even SLI Titan Xs can't entirely brute force through, or games without multigpu support (Wolfenstein the Old Blood is coming soon, on IDTech5.... great engine, NOT)
In my experience, the first few times I booted mine, it was like 25-30 seconds to post or longer, but now, it can boot stupid fast to log-on screen in like 12-15 seconds after i press the power button. This is probably due to being on Samsung XP941 and Windows 8.1.
What's this Raymarch test you speak of? Why is it so hellish on the GPU/PSU?
Andthe EZflash doesn't need the BIOS to be renamed in my experience. However, it has to be renamed to R5E.CAP on a blank FAT32-formatted flash stick that has to be in the USB port that controls the ROG Connect function. the ROG connect button is the one with the chainlink symbol, not the circle arrow one.
Campaign is a step above the crappy BF singleplayers of past, try it. It's like a stupid version of the departed, kind of. Actually more like a cheesy Bad Boys.
A program called Bandicam. Should work as far as I know. Or if for sure, use AMD Raptr's screenshot function.
Then this is definitely not a silicon lottery winner at all. If they sold this as a 5930k, its fine, but there is an issue when this supposed "golden" 5960x has two cores so weak that it's better off being a 5930k in the first place.