Posts by lightsout

Really? I'm not a guy that needs a ton of stuff. BUt I like to store music as I live in a rural area so I can not always connect to spotify/play. Also nice to be able to have a back and some roms for quick flashing.
At least theres no 16gb model like tmobile offered the N5 at. Either way N6 is a day one purchase for me.
WHat makes you think tmobile is offering the 64gb version? Would be sweet if so but I highly doubt it.
I hear the N4 was pretty bad. I am perfectly happy with the build quality of the N5. I can't think of any current flagship that I would run without a case. IMO they are not really meant to be ran like that unless you work in an office or something and are super delicate with it.
I have had a gnex and an N5 and dropped both plenty of times. I just use them with a thin tpu case. Neither has broken. If you run the phone naked well then of course any phone can break from a short fall depending how it lands.
Anyone with a 970 and a 1440p monitor care to run some BF4 on high with no msaa? Or even just ultra with no msaa. Trying to figure out if it is worth it to upgrade from my 270's. Comparing my results to reviews I'm not so sure.
bump
Thank you sir.
Yeah I won't have cash for a couple months, this would be a birthday thing. Just trying to get a feel for things. Excited about new shiny things being released and getting the upgrade bug.
I think you may be underestimating the 270s a bit. They are definitely better then a 7970. MOre like a 290. I guess it will come down to the money I get and what I can get for the 270's.