Posts by {Unregistered}

Prolog feels much more natural after you've learned and become reasonably proficient in at least one functional language, like Haskell. That's my experience with it, at least.
No problem.I haven't used Codeblocks but you should be able to provide input in the "console view" or something of the sort.
Are you running this from the terminal, or from some IDE? Try running from the terminal. IDEs generally don't provide a program with any console input upon execution (There will, however, be an option to specify input in an IDE too). Also, your program will continue taking input until you give it a non-integer input. EDIT: Guess I was late to post.
Ok, I'll bite.What do you mean by that?
In, thanks!
Uh, what? The quad-core processor on the S4 is based on a 32 bit architecture - it can't even run a 64 bit OS.
Quite certainly. Let's see what the Android fans have to say about this.
I'm not sure but there was a "Carrier Settings" update, as soon as I finished updating to iOS 7.
Download speeds are horrendous. 10 hours expected remaining time.
How big are your hands, man?I would definitely like for Apply to upgrade the screen to somewhere around 4.5", but I imagine anything bigger than that would make one-handed use fairly difficult.