Posts by Tonza

Make engine purely with uber PC hardware, do everything as good as they possibly can be done with the uber hardware -> Dumb down for consoles after that = Win. But this seems to be impossible job for developers, all we get is some 8-bit retro games and unoptimized broken PC ports with locked 50 fov and 30fps.
Got yesterday GTX 970 Gaming, seems to be pretty awesome card, installed card, on stock voltages i just slapped +200 core and +400 mem and it has ran everything flawlessy (gonna start search max clocks after work today). Boosts stable 1516-1526 core which is very nice, also card is so silent and maximum of 65C in Heaven loop on Fractal Arc Mini R2 case (have now different system than in sig). stock voltage on my card 1.2-1.225V in load. Insane card, over 13k GPU score in...
I knew that the 6GB VRAM requirement was fishy.
What i have readed reviews, there is "massive" 2-3 celsius degrees difference on DCII Strix and on this defective ACX cooler, noise is different thing tho. In other words, it seems to work just nicely even tho one heatpipe is not touching core at all, but yeah it is still bad job from EVGA.
Yes, but single card is not going to handle 3x1440p surround, its going to be hard even for 2 cards (the amount of pixels that needs to be pushed is insane).
Since you all are so sure that this magical GTX 880 will kick 780Ti butt for hundreds of dollars less, i think it would be good time to sell those slow 780ti´s while you can. I can tell you a secret, Nvidia will not make card that will beat current absolutely best gaming card especially if its cheaper. This new Maxxwell is just sneak peek for what is coming, and you all are like its jesus second coming. I might be wrong, but with the price point its very unlikely (unless...
I find it hilarious that people expect it to be faster than 780Ti, its just not possible with low price (this is nvidia not charity). I bet the card is around GTX 780 levels at tops, but with much less power consumption and lower temperatures.
EVGA Precision X: U N W I N D 3 R classified edition
My HTPC results (2500K @ 4,5Ghz + 7870XT @ 1100/1500). http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/3242839?
Man these things run @ high voltage on stock settings, 1.256V boost (this is so much). Been testing my Sapphire 7870 XT @ 1100/1500 with forced 1.150V and its been rock solid in gaming, VRM temps are like 20C lower than with stock 1.256V (can go to 100c -.-). Anyway, very nice performance with this card, awesome card to my HTPC