Posts by Theelichtje

Same here with hotmail, probably just a problem with chrome (if you use chrome?)
Ah right. I stand corrected
Great technology.. but the problem is, it is still "just" gasoline, it will still damage the environment. Cool as it is, i don't think it will have much use, atleast for cars.
Well, i can't say much about it's performance, but a friend of mine had one for about half a year before the sensor started stuttering and ultimately just would not work anymore. My advice: don't do it
I think that would be at "The Tek" they covered it a few times, got intrigued and started mining them eventually. Made some money, i just can't justify the cost for 7 7950's to make it actually worthwile to mine, so now i just trade
You could always check if the pc will turn on by touching the 2 power pins with a screwdriver or something. You could also remove the bios battery and unplug the power, that could help too ^^ It can't hurt to remove everything on your pc, and at each step try turning it back on again. I wouldn't give up that easiliy, i would try everything possible
Alright, well how about the DS as a casefan? i was originally planning to use it as a case fan EDIT: forgot to include the link to the fans in my last post http://tweakers.net/categorie/492/ventilatoren/producten/#filter:q1bKL0pJLXLLTM1JUbJSKijKzCpW0oEIBucXlQDFEouT4SIFqcmeQHW6hjpKBYnpqcGZValKVoYGBjogncmpvpl5SlZATjFQnVtmTklqUbGSVbWSkYmRKYguS8xRsopWMjQzUYqtra0FAA I'll look trough the list and see if there is anything that ranks high
Thanks for your quick comment again! The problem with the Blade Master is that it doesn't have any led's... i really like the way the V8 is lit up, so i want to get one with red led's. The way the V8 mount's fans is 2 clips at the top of the heatsink cover, so any square (so no corsair air series fans 120x25 fan should fit, i will test that theory when i get home If neccesary, i would try a PWM mod, altoug i'd rather not, because i have never used a soldering iron on a...
So. Time for my results. I used to have a DeepCool ICEEDGE 400 FS, with 2 92mm fans in push/pull. Loud as heck, fans ramped up to 100%, kept the cpu at 57 degrees. With the V8, cpu stayed at 68 degrees. Reason for this is probably the fact that i didn't have enough voltage for the cpu, let me explain. In the first test, with the DeepCool ICEEDGE 400 FS, in prime95, 2 cores would fail, meaning that the cpu was only running at 75%. I tried again with the V8, it stayed at...
I'm not saying capitalism is any good, it does make for free fiber though ^^ the fiber has been done by a cable company btw, not by the government