Posts by Theelichtje

Don't need or want it, commenting to get the battle going!
Hey all, So i have had my XFX 7970 for quite a long time now, it will probably be replaced with something Vega/Volta when they release. Someone near me has just posted up an XFX Dual Fan card for sale, with heavy artifacts, for very cheap. I was wondering, could i possibly mount the dual fan cooler on my reference? Pics for reference (heh): The dual fan: http://images.anandtech.com/doci/5319/xfx_7970_core.png My...
I think his point was that they didn't have any game to show, when they actually do.
How can you be so ignorant? Parts of it have been playable for a long, long time now.
Ah, there it is, the weekly "Let's bash SC" thread. It's early this week. It seems like people are uninformed and will grab every opportunity to bash SC, even when it is totally unjustified. Per Ali Brown, Director of Graphics Engineering: Years ago we stated our intention to support DX12, but since the introduction of Vulkan which has the same feature set and performance advantages this seemed a much more logical rendering API to use as it doesn't force our users to...
Corsair M60/65/90/95?
Seeing as we are sharing phone scammer tales, when i get called, i'll always pretend to play along. Then, when we are at the point of downloading their software or whatever (after 30 minutes of going "Whats a browsers? "whats the internets" "How google?" I'll go "Wait! I heard that rebooting a computer sometimes fixes a problem!" Then reboot. Usually they disconnect. If they don't, they have to teach me internet again when the pc boots back up.
Caseking is down aswell :') I'm really glad i have mine already.
Someone was talking about watercooling it using some 80mm rads. Someone out there will be crazy enough to do it.
Don't have the cash to burn unfortunately Will be doing a new build in the coming months, either Ryzen if it's any good, or 7600k. Will be getting a high refresh rate 1080p panel then Thanks guys!