Posts by Theelichtje

True, but really, in person it doesn't mind me that much
I'll be getting a moto 360, cleaner design, can look classy/modern/sporty, just use the right watchface and it will fit in anywhere.
That would have to be the "http://www.overclock.net/t/662205/post-a-pic-of-your-setup" thread, this also includes the peripherals and the desk if you want to And of course, a nice build log is always appreciated!
Welcome! Feel free to share ^^
Hey guys, So i had my laptop for a month now, it is an MSI GX60 (in my sig) but recently i did a battery calibration using the offical MSI software (it just charges and decharges the laptop) But now, my laptop would just die randomly whenever it is off the charger. The symptoms are: when plugged in, it would charge barely, say i plug it in at 80, it would just stay at 80%, sometimes moving to 81-82 after an hour of being plugged in. When plugged in, the light on my...
Same here with hotmail, probably just a problem with chrome (if you use chrome?)
Ah right. I stand corrected
Great technology.. but the problem is, it is still "just" gasoline, it will still damage the environment. Cool as it is, i don't think it will have much use, atleast for cars.
Well, i can't say much about it's performance, but a friend of mine had one for about half a year before the sensor started stuttering and ultimately just would not work anymore. My advice: don't do it
I think that would be at "The Tek" they covered it a few times, got intrigued and started mining them eventually. Made some money, i just can't justify the cost for 7 7950's to make it actually worthwile to mine, so now i just trade