Posts by Theelichtje

Contemplating on buying a few things and then having some company send them to the netherlands.... Would the products just work using a plug adapter or something? Say the 4K screens?
This is amazing! I'll even get a plane ticket over there In please
Always sometimes monsters looks really interesting! Would love a go
You could try the following: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/intel-embedded-media-and-graphics-driver/hybrid-multi-monitor-support-paper.html It is a technology from intel that enables the onboard and the gpu output at the same time, so you can hook up more monitors to 1 pc, perhaps it will solve your problems
Any news on a release date?
Is it bad that these days, when i read DLC, i immediately think about having to pay money?
Whoops, my fault, thought OP had a dual core. It was quite late Altough with everything considered, the only way that i see is just to upgrade to a phenom...
You might try core unlocking.... i have an Phenom II 560 that unlocks to a quad core. When AMD made these chips, some of them were just the quad cores with 2 cores disabeled. You should have an option on your BIOS called core unlocker, you can just go into that menu, enable the feature and if you are lucky, your pc boots up and your cpu will report as a quad core If it doesn't work, you can try disabeling the third or fourth core, making it a tri-core. Good luck!
True, but really, in person it doesn't mind me that much
I'll be getting a moto 360, cleaner design, can look classy/modern/sporty, just use the right watchface and it will fit in anywhere.