Posts by stargate125645

Well, not quite. If Intel is able to do these discounts because if their size and market share, then it very much is anti-competitive. I'm not saying that is the case here; just that what you implied is the case is really not that cut and dry.
Again, I point out that you need to root your phone. The AR3 limitation you mention does not exist if you know what you're doing. I'm typing this message via the AR3 using swipe typing while parked in front of a grocery store. Much better than what Sony is offering with this product. You and the others you mention are way out of the loop, my friend. Look up AppRadio Unchained.
How is the AppRadio 3 such a bad product? Root your phone, and it's the exact same thing except it doesn't stick out of the car dash like this Sony unit will, and it comes with a 7" screen so you don't need a huge phone. It also has built-in GPS so you can save battery power (i.e. charge faster). Without a special phone, this is just the equivalent of a dash mount for a phone but covering your head unit. The AppRadio 3 is also not much more expensive (definitely...
Any idea why such a huge improvement with the APUs vs CPUs?
We did convert. Businesses whined about cost of conversion because they like to hold society behind in the name of more profits, and forced Congress to reconsider. Bridge plans in the early and mid-2000s were all in metric.
I've said it before and I'll say it again since there seems to be more people open to the true Valve here... Valve started the always-on DRM. They are far from perfect if you aren't a fanboy. They won't release a HL3 or HL2 episode because they don't have to. They churn out crappy sequel games (Portal aside, but it was a bought IP and not their own creation!) like CS (also not their own IP) and L4D because there are enough fanboys to buy the games and ignore the evils of...
And so you didn't bother to read what I wrote, either. Sigh. Furthermore, there was zero rudeness in that post. Only in my response above after the poop was already flung.
People who buy a Mac aren't going to use it like it was tested. People suggesting the thermal design of the setup somehow makes it inferior are trying to find ways to knock the product and should shut up. Apple has always put excellent hardware in their systems, and they have been relatively well-designed for their purpose. Your valid complaints are lack of upgradeability, software limitations, and cost. (Company behavior is not a product complaint.) But who expected any...
I was using the exact same reasoning as you, so if that's not good enough to refute your own alleged points then you are only proving my point about hypocrisy. That is exactly why people get blocked. Less nonsense on the forum to sift through is fine by me.
You're right, I should give more time to you than you give to others. It makes perfect sense. I made a perfectly logical argument. I only pointed out that you need to hold yourself to a higher standard than hypocrisy if you want to be taken seriously. You don't have to like it but it's true.